• Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Mary Jane thread

claus

Feb 2, 2009
some new shat, it got me keyed its aight
i grabbed some shat that looked identical, was purple kush. got me dummied, danked up my house so hard my dad walked up stairs and asked why it smelt like skunk hahaha

edit: oh, and that "AAA" i posted a week or so back turned out to be hempstar haha, either way it was dank as f-ck. lately ive been toking the nicest chops but im feeling its time to move on to hash. anyone made the full conversion / got any suggestions?

xadaaam

Sep 29, 2008
hash is great, just smoke it in bowls

Sakui77

May 29, 2009
f-ck spring break just ended today and I just noticed I smoked over an ounce of shat. It could of lasted it more than a month normally. - _______ -

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
f-ck spring break just ended today and I just noticed I smoked over an ounce of shat. It could of lasted it more than a month normally. - _______ -
Did you have fun? Was it good?

Don't worry about it. I stopped tryna monitor my weed a while ago. I just smoke what I feel like and when I'm out I figure our how to re-up lol

Reminixed

Apr 5, 2006
70 for 7 grams of Different Strains Sundays Baby love it..

+ I just won a free "water pipe" :] my life is goood

Whats everyone doing for 420 //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

izzy_1789

Nov 28, 2007
damn i was gone from this thread for a while..
no pics to contribute yet...but just had some Skywalker x skywalker hash collabo...couldnt feel the gas pedal!!

Thank you Cali!!

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
Ok, I smoke A LOT of weed. I'm talking 2x+ everyday. I'm also very out of shape, above average body fat for my size. I'm going to take a month break from weed after Tuesday because I need to take a drug test in a month. Just about exactly 30 days. I KNOW there is no definite answer for how long it takes for it to leave my system, but does anyone smoke like that and had a similar experience? Did you pass? Even if you don't have a similar situation any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks.

coolkid7040

Sep 21, 2007
It largely depends on if it's a urine test or hair test, as THC tends to remain in hair follicles for quite some time (ie. months). I know good friends that have had to be tested under certain occasions and circumstances much like yourself where it's left their system in a little over a week and a half after their last session. However, I would strongly recommend keeping on the safe side of things (esp. if it's for a job application or similar lines) and just not smoke for the month if possible. Drinking a lot of liquids helps flush any chemicals/ toxins out of your system as well. I'd say try to drink as much water as you can (bottle or two a day would be ideal) for the month and unless they test hair I see no problem.

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
^^Good look Coolkid7040. It's probably going to be a piss test. It's just some bullshit retail job, nothing too thorough. Thanks for the advice.

coreyizhere

Feb 4, 2008
some purpless. got lbs? lol

Bane

Mar 4, 2008
damn^ Nice.

I'm picking up a $20 sack tomorrow =D

I will try to get the most out of it.

Do you guys recommend doing some while stoned?

I'm tired of my routine.

coolkid7040

Sep 21, 2007
no problem crazyhorse, good luck. nice lookin purps up there too.

Bane, try getting out and exploring a bit. That's the only advice I have for a day high really, a lot just seems to stem from that and then it can go anywhere from there. Happy holidays N-SB!

Sakui77

May 29, 2009
Happy 420 Everyone! sadly I have to be sober this year cause I made a promise but oh well enjoy the greens and keep blazing till you green.

VARIES

Jan 20, 2010
420 list:

[x] roll a fatass blunt for me & the homies

Liam

Oct 15, 2005
that purpz looks f-cking awesome corey.. jelous.