Medicom 1

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
Nike Dunk Low SB Medicom 1 – Nike X Medicom Toy 1st Edition

Quick legit check on Medicom 1 A.K.A. Bearbrick Dunk are to spot the Stitching on the orange layer below the swoosh, Bearbrick logo color on the lower heel, swoosh pointer, back heel embroneiry, tongue beside the normal legit check on the box tag, shoes shape, inside tag and etc.,

Legit

- Stitching on the orange layer below swoosh should not be visible and its hidden

- Color of Bearbrick logo on the lower heel should be light grey

- Insole orange printing should be shape and bright orange

- On shoes white and extra BLACK color

Fake

- Stitching on the orange layer below swoosh are VISIBLE n expose

- Color of Bearbrick logo on the lower heel darker grey

- Insole orange printing dull and light orange

- On shoes white and extra Blue n Orange color

===================================================================

[quote name='eckoblue7']First of all, 99% of Nike Dunk SB Medicom on ebay are fakes. I've seen some ppl winning fake medicoms for $300+... whichs damn SAD!!
Heres the AUTHENTHIC NIke DUNK SB MEDICOM! Use this as a reference.

Many say look at lining on swoosh (orange part) which is true. lining shouldnt be noticeable, but its kinda troublesome since some fake sellers use pic of real shoes.

Shoe laces are easy way to tell if shoes are real.
RETAIL = white and black
FAKE = blue and orange

FROM HER, THESE ARE THE NEW WAYS TO TELL AUTHENTICITY

1. lacebag

you see that there is little white box with black Jap writing. It means recycled plastic, and none of other SB lacebags have this except for Medicoms.

2. BOX

Medicom SBs are only sold online, thus it comes with BABEKUBCITY box. (NIKE shoe box composed inside this box)
If shoes are described as NEW IN BOX, then it should be kept in this box to avoid any sort of damage, rite?

3. BOX TAG

Check the color way. This is pretty minor and doesn't happen often, but just keep it in mind.
RETAIL = WHITE / COLLEGE BLUE
FAKE = WHITE / CILLEGE BLUE

- LOGO... It seems like some ppl are able to tell difference... but I don't know... sorry abt that.

- Don't be fooled by sellers from CHINA

- Do not expect to win Medicom SB for less than $200 (in general), it usually costs over $600. RETAIL was $140 (shoe cost) + $100 (annual membership fee)

*EXTRA*
MEMBERSHIP CARD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm, I guess thats abt it. I hope this helps and made some ppls life easier :p
If I missed anything, please add any usefull imformation! I wanna know it too.

Last edited by a moderator: