• Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

MF DOOM Info For Canada

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
im only relaying exactly what was said on the Goodfoot Canda facebook group
"MF DOOM DUNK HIGH SB IS coming to Canada....but not until late august-early september. This is straight from Nike. I confirmed today. ALL G' LOCATIONS WILL HAVE THEM IN STOCK." this is quoted from Ace the groups creator.

so there you have it a better idea of when Dooms are hitting & you can quit wondering & start saving.

ray90

Jan 18, 2007
man that's a long wait
i know they dropped in states today
and the prices weren't that rape
around like 120-150 US depending on the stores
but ppl were lining up early to get'em

Gmas

Nov 1, 2006
Hopefully the hype has died down and the prices have regulated a bit by that time.

NEWSNEAKERHEAD

Jul 6, 2005
Well there's still a month to build a few more pages of hype before they drop here. Couple shops I talked to are gonna mark these up just a little more than normal. It's the new De La.

chinst09

Nov 10, 2006
hmm GDFT released the money cat high's @ 180. with this pair... i sure hope it won't be any more with other pairs to look forward to.

sneakernaut

Jan 4, 2007
went to adrift today and the guy said they were on the way so expect them to drop in the next two weeks ,hopefully

NEWSNEAKERHEAD

Jul 6, 2005
Nike has been telling accounts they have been shipped for quite a while now. Although other Nike's are showing up and still no sign of the Doom's

markdelete

Jan 19, 2007
went to adrift today and the guy said they were on the way so expect them to drop in the next two weeks ,hopefully
if thats the case then thats awesome news for all you Doom heads. (im probly passing on em, waiting for Bruts)
seems to be in line with what people post in the PIck-Up threads. stuff ends up hitting here with in about 4 weeks after those posts. also notice that BlueTile & Adrift seem to get stuff ahead of Goodfoot. anyone got a clue why that is? is one type of SB account more important than others or is it just the system of shipping?

mattman

Oct 21, 2006
I think it is a little of both
I know shipping schedules, especially to Canada, are quite random at points. Talking with the Nike SB rep and with Lindsay at Adrift, it seems that stuff comes up here when it does and that Canada is lower in priority to the US for Nike. However, I know that Adrift will put product out as soon as it is received while Goodfoot might hold onto it for a few days and release it on the Saturday following or combine it with a few other releases a week or two later.