montreal

bridgener

temple gives me good deals //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

i rarely buy from underworld and never empire. goodfoot's moving downtown soon, and i think city styles or whatever has some SB's. But i'd be careful with them, they used to stock loads of fakes. What size do you wear?

mattskates

i sport a size 8.5 - 9, i know temple has a bunch but like i thought they rarely update their stock, well the latest model i knew they got in were the store models with the temple dragon on em. i went to city style the other day but they were j heads. when will goodfoot be moving? i think their site still says their having that 50 off sale for haha. cheers

bridgener

gl in montreal kybosh, roam around downtown if you have the time!

mattskates, i don't know when goodfoot's moving. i imagine after the new year? i never really go there anyways.
temple is dope though, and those temple sb classic customs are pretty nice. it's the only "real" skate shop in montreal now i find.

where'd you take your avatar picture btw? it looks like it's from around my neighbourhood.

mattskates

Cartierville homie, right around Dudemaine street, you anywhere near? i should go to temple more often, just it sucks they kinda far from me, its near place d'armes station right?

mattskates

really? like going left when you get out of the station? cuz the way i took to get to peace park was like get out of china town and walk like 1 block

bridgener

yup it's like 2 blocks left from the metro. or you can go down st dominique and it's closer but you might catch gonorrhea walking down there.

bridgener

you bet man. after next weeks storm i'm heading straight to the mountain with my toboggan and a few bottles of wine. with friends of course lol.

mattskates

incase anyone really wanted to get some sbs for xmas in mtl,i stopped by empire today (one at bonaventure metro station) and they had the batman, spider man(which i copped), hi prod jordans and a bunch of other ones, about 9 models. service is pretty much garbage as the staff dont know shit about sbs, but at least they carry em.

bridgener

I'd bet that off the hook is getting them, they had cement atmos when then dropped. I also wouldn't be too surprised if that random "sneaker store" in the underground between peel metro and scotia theatre would have them (probably for rape). Other than that you know as much as me, montreal aint got shit!

hmm i hope soo man but i dropped by OTH last week and talked to one of the owner and he was jusst ranting about the nike rep not getting them THE goodies lol...so yea things doesnt look too good for us =/

lol@that "random sneaker store"...88 shop used to get dope shits runners wise...TWO yrs ago,sigh.
but the owners were cool enough to let me grab 2 pair of atmos back then.
agreed with mtl aint got shit...and since G' is gone...smh

i'll check the nikesportwears shop in fairview...*cross fingers*
anyone reading this hook me up with a decent price! 9.5-10.5 thanks!

mattskates

i know underworld has finally received the wet floor high sb QS but as for am1 QS u suggest the bay. the nike store in fairview is terribad wow, nothing but gr crap. lol did u see at off the hook that they got yeezys, i was like wtf?! they have a vid of em somewhere on their vimeo. anyways, that random sneaker store aka Temple is crap. my friend told me the only reason they still up is cuz the one guy who works there sells pot in the back. go figure.

anyways mtl'ers keep this thread alive.

p.s kovalev and koivu are gone lol

bridgener

Are you talking about Temple skate shop? If so you're very mistaken, it's the most legit skateshop left in montreal IMO, and the only one I ever shop at.

^i can only concurr.

havent been there that much since i dont skate anymore but the shop is pretty nice.
&& Matt tell your buddy,you cant be in the game for this long and not doing it right nawmean...Temple must be older than him & you!lol

on a side note OTH did get 'em QS maxes...just when i spend my money on something else...sigh =/

bridgener

yeah, I stopped by off the hook earlier but 140 is just too steep right now. I'll probably try a pair on though, and pretend they're not my cup of tea //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

mattskates

lol thnx for reassurance bout temple. lester seems like a cool guy.
u know anywhere that has the ms piggys guys?

and bridge plan on taking any trips to the outlet ? :p

bridgener

what are ms piggys? I actually just went to the outlet last weekend. They have black leather/croc skin and also grey suede/beige nubuck sb blazer lows (full size run). I picked up the suede ones for 65 bucks i think. They have a few full size runs of gr blazer lows (all black suede), some blazer highs (blue suede with yellow sole), grey air trainer 2tw SB, random sized trainer dunks, both black and the gold vandal dunk highs (full size run), and lots of other shit. Not anything really special price wise unless it's one of the last pairs left.

edit: remembered there's scattered sized of crappy air max 90's, and am90 boots.

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Pudgemaster @ Pudgemaster: What’s up all