montreal

mattskates

what are ms piggys?
miss-piggy-nike-sb-dunks.jpg

waNNafeelmyheat? n e thing worth getting at oth? last time i went i remember they had nothing in my size and the apparel wasnt the nicest. shoes included.

waNNafeelmyheat? n e thing worth getting at oth? last time i went i remember they had nothing in my size and the apparel wasnt the nicest. shoes included.

naw i didnt go...BUT im droppin' by later today...let see what's left over lol
damn dude how unlucky can you be!..i dont kno' man you gotta check often cause they always receive new stuff on a weekly basis..
you snooze you lose! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

&& i was just watching meteomedia...woow what's to come is pretty depressing...just like those dunks up there!hahaa i kid i kid

mattskates

rofl asshole. ^

i decided to skip em anyways and i copped the jordan 1 60+ pack instead. and the best part is im not even black!!!

bridgener

St-Sauveur outlet update:

Strummers with the pink shit - full size run 75 bucks
Scattered canvas blue jordan 1 highs 65 bucks (killed me that I didn't have the cash)
Scattered brown suede pegasus looking ACG (fucking butter suede, picked up a pair for 63 bucks)
Lots of blazers

Heard they're getting a bunch of jays in this week.

Seems to me that one of the clerks (who seemed homosexual) gave me 30% off for no apparent reason. So doll yourself up and head on down for some good deals!

naw i dont think so...i've noticed a few pairs marked "vnds".

man close to 1G for those Heinys...$CAD but still daaaaaamn!!!...i wonder if that include taxes hehe

bridgener

just dropped by today and saw the 900$ heinies (and they even have a scuff on the toebox!). A bit steep for me but still made me miss my old pair. Some of the prices seem too high, but that's to be expected from consignment I guess. What really made my jaw drop was the keenan milton chocolate deck!

juzdi

Hello ... can anyone give some info for Sneakers stores in Montreal? I have my sister will go there next week... thanks in advance

Hello ... can anyone give some info for Sneakers stores in Montreal? I have my sister will go there next week... thanks in advance

beside the usual footlocker/ we dont have much sneaker stores around here..but here's a few spots worth checkin':

got money to blow?: http://gotsoleconsignment.blogspot.com/
skate shoes: http://www.underworld-shop.com/
alil bit of everything: http://offthehook.ca
& a small shop call eighty eight inside Les cours mont-royal in dowtown mtl...hope that help.

mattskates

damn bridge next time u go up and see the blue retro 1 highs get me my size and ill pay man! that gotsole place seems like a neat idea, is the easiest way to get there by public transit the laurier metro station then take the bus down to parc ave.

anyways, back to bed, this weather is horrible.

oh yea and last time i went to the underworld warehouse, they had the twin peaks at minus 40% sz 9 - 9.5 and todd bratrudds also in some random sizes.

bridgener

the sad thing is, even with -40%, those kicks were probably still 100$+. You should see how much shoes cost in Switzerland though... I was hoping to pick up something euro-exclusive but that's just not in the cards!

bridgener

Fellow Montrealers help me out! I'm kind of over wearing dunks outside of skating so I'm getting rid of my stash (down to 3 pairs). Check my profile for my threads in 10 and 10.5. I'll hook you up!

10 - Shy pink and brownpack high
10.5 - T-19

Nothing to report from the outlet, haven't been in a while.

edit: 88 had a new shipment of the OG am1 qs's when i went last week!

damn B. those shy pink are STILL up fs!...
man a few years back i woulda take 'em off your hands..but i dont rock dunks like that anymore..shit i have yet to buy a gold or blue box release!!

speaking of 88..have you check the clothing store from the same owners > http://www.appartementdeux.com/
its located right in front of 88,they carry some nice european brands....great nudies selection too,i just bought a wood wood shirt & some capital E jeans...a bit pricey tho lol

bridgener

I never actually went in their clothing store, but i was chatting with the dude at the counter about the stussy/fred perry collabo coming out soon. Apparently they're the only shop in montreal getting it. I have to take a step away from clothes and shoes though, and get a damn job!

mattskates

I have to take a step away from clothes and shoes
lol, like that will happen //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

anyways, random note but if you guys ever need an hdmi cable, www.monoprice.com has em for 2 - 3 bucks which normally sell for 50+ here at fucking future shop / best buy.

back to nsb related shit though, anyone go to instock recently and check their new clothing? i wanted to go again but it always seems a bit too far for me.

^ avenue du Parc is nice in summertime but during winter bussiness cant that good...not a great location imo since they are nowhere near a metro..

anyone copped the NB x solebox finals@oth?
man for once a MTL's store get a dope 1500 release..too busy with work i completely forgot about it and now my sz is long gone,damn=/

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Pudgemaster @ Pudgemaster: What’s up all