montreal

bridgener

Hello up there. I am posting to warn you guys about a Canadian NSB member named Richboy!

Back in april 2009 i made a agreement to trade my ds bred 1s sz6 for his sz10 nelly spizikes. Because he had more feedback i shipped first. A week later i pmed him asking if they came yet. He said no. I checked the tracking number right after and it had said it has left customs. I told myself ok. Its on its way. A few days later i pmed him again asking if it came he said no it hasnt. Im a patient guy so i waited another week to contact him. Once again he said no it hasnt arrived. Mind you this is the end of may. I started to contact my the Canadian post office. They said that they could track it after it left customs. So i thought to myself damn, im taking a L. I pmed him and he said he might send me the shoes because he felt bad. A week later i asked him whats up and he said he sold them. Damn again. Then i waited untill august to contact him. He again said no, they didnt come. At that time i just gave up.

2 days ago i became nosy and searched his last post. Of course i found this. Scroll down to the middle of the page.
http://www.solecollector.com/forums/official-toronto-thread-t925336.html?highlight=richboy
Wed May 06, 2009 12:23 pm is when he posted the pic. He did get them in the mail. He scammed me. Now he is banned for selling in this thread. Its cool. Karma is a mutha and he will get whats coming to him. Beware!
Sorry to hear that man, being scammed sucks and it happened to me. I chocked it up as a learning experience I guess. Did you make a post about this guy on NSB? If you didn't do that yet, go for it. He WILL be banned!
Here's where you can post your evidence against that douchebag:
//forums.stashedboxes.com/index.php?/forum/129-initial-complaintsongoing-investigations/

That also sucks about eighty six. They're a real mom and pop store. I'll always need some new blue suede gazelles, and they always have them so they're still cool in my book.

BLACKOUT, thanks for the heads up and everything...i know its better late than never but damn almost a year later?lol
anyway that richboy! dude doesnt seem to have a good rep...never saw him around here but everytime i check iss(before he was banned) or hypebeast he's always involve in some sort of beef with ppl.....

man if only Eighty-six would carry Vans then they'll be so much cooler..lol

nicnack

Finally got around to going to GotSole. Nice selection. However, the prices are ridiculous but still nice to see shoes that I want.

bridgener

dang man, i've been gone for a while too. All work and no play brings me cash but no time for anything. haven't bought any pair of Nike SB's in a long time too! Actually the only pair of shoes I've bought since like april are my burgundy busenitz. How's your stash of kicks coming along?

nicnack

Lol completely forgot about n-sb. Does anyone know where I can get some redwing boots? Preferable in the smaller sizes. I know little burgendy and locale in the eaton center carry them but they only got size's 8 and up

mattskates

Yo long time no post here, but since the fairly recent drop of the koston, was wondering if anyone in montreal saw a spot i could pick em up.

Get back at me. Peace

mattskates

Nevermind, I found out underworld has em for 129.99 CAD....and empire does not carry sb's anymore. I just ordered mine from buy skateshoes.com in the end and saved myself around 10 bucks lol.

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖