need help with marketing invention project...

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
i have a buisness marketing class where i need to come up with an idea or invention for a consumer product could be cleaning supply body care anything realistic. i also need create advertisments and all that bs but i was wondering if anyone has any creative ideas i could use for this project? something useful yourself would use.
any help is appreciated

G

I got a similar class at my school. I made some t-shirts. You could also make lanyards for your school, t-shirts, even socks color themed with your school colors and/or mascot. Some other ideas could be a service like you bring in your video game system and a projector on the day of the event and charge people money for a round to play it on the huge projector. And offer some prize or something? It'd rake in a lot of money since the only expense would be the prizes maybe. Hope I was of any help at all.

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
thats agood idea but its more of making an invention. something useful and not already invented if you know what i mean.

Jay Appleseed

Apr 8, 2009
Pizza flavored cigarettes.

Skip meals, but keep the taste.

0moorad0

Feb 19, 2008
^^^^ im not gonna lie that would probably sell

dvlsfan30

Sep 25, 2007
anything guys? my group is struggling. someone brought up a shaving cream that slows down hair growth so you dont need to shave every day but i tihnk thats already made. any ideas will help