Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

NEW JERSEY STAND UP!

pock3t

Jan 17, 2007
sOo.. where are all the NJ sneaker heads at?! state where you from!
well im from BLOOMFIELD/EAST ORANGE/ BRICK CITY

Gta0012

Jan 22, 2007
sOo.. where are all the NJ sneaker heads at?! state where you from!
well im from BLOOMFIELD/EAST ORANGE/ BRICK CITY

Sup! From Cinnaminson (Camden/Pensauken/Mt.Laurel area), and go to school at Monmouth U. in Long Branch/Asbury park area.

joeoYaKnow

Feb 4, 2007
Here at TR or Toms River area. Exit 80 parkway. Representing the Shore.

G

IM PROLLY THE ONLY DUDE FROM WEST NEW YORK, NJ THATS ON NIKE SB NJ ALL DAY LOL NEVER MIND

Gta0012

Jan 22, 2007
Oh yea all 4 of us holding shit down LOL we weak!

SkeeM

Nov 4, 2006
[No message]

Slicvicpr87

Feb 4, 2007
IM PROLLY THE ONLY DUDE FROM WEST NEW YORK, NJ THATS ON NIKE SB NJ ALL DAY LOL NEVER MIND

I live in West New York....

joellehardcore

Nov 23, 2006
any of you dude's ever been to Julien's in Linden? (i think that's what it's called)
they got mad 10 deep and LRG shit in there, if you're into that stuff.
they have sneakers too, nothing that popped out at me though.

ahhh damn spelling errors!

pock3t

Jan 17, 2007
haha.. aiiight NJ!

SkeeM

Nov 4, 2006
any of you dude's ever been to Julien's in Linden? (i think that's what it's called)
they got mad 10 deep and LRG shit in there, if you're into that stuff.
they have sneakers too, nothing that popped out at me though.
ahhh damn spelling errors!
is that the spot that has the jordan urban account?? i've been tryin to hit up that spot, but i've been busy lately, i'll mos def hit up that spot soon

em_aych

Feb 6, 2007
bergen county ~ 201

speaking on the topic of jersey; any one mind sharing some SB accounts in northern jersey (i know of those near the bayonne/perth amboy area; to far for me to travel //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_down.gif ).

most of the poeple i know go out to the city to pick up their SBs. me, i've just been buying em online, but getting kind of tired of that. i know this one spot around my way, but they only sell them to you if you've been a loyal customer of theirs and know your shit (they call you personally to tell you they have em; they dont put them out on display and whatnot)

any help is appreciated //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

EDIT: ok these are the ones that i was able to come up in jersey, not necessarily north jersey (via nike SB's website)

Bare Wires in Long Branch
Division East in Montclair (out of this list the closest one; a mean 18 miles //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_down.gif )
Feet First in Middletown
NJ Skateshop in Sayreville
Subculture in Roselle Park

any other spots out here in jersey?

em_aych

Feb 6, 2007
Is that you in the avatar??

no not at all

just some pic i found //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

Gta0012

Jan 22, 2007
Uh first where is Bare Wires in long Branch.

Second, from ocean? Like Ocean High or just the area. I got to Monmouth U and live in W Long Branch.

mrsneakerp1mp

Mar 28, 2006

Second, from ocean? Like Ocean High or just the area. I got to Monmouth U and live in W Long Branch.

look it up on the NIKESKATEBOARDING.org but yeah i suggest you dont go there anymore...adam the guy who owns it charges 140 for lows and 150 for hi tops because of kids hyping up everything. before people called and ask for SB's every 10 min. he would sell me a pair for 80$ and he used to let me have first dibs on SB's but yeah adams a cool guy...check out their store once in a while cuz they will have crazy sales 50% off on SB shoes....so yeah get up there...

to em_aych,

there really isnt anymore SB accounts in jersey......you listed most of them...too much hype for SB now and days and they really dont give you anymore deals...but yeah ill be glad to share some hook ups and deals because im mostly in the central jersey area (keyport / union beach) but im always in edison area and long branch areas

mrsneakerp1mp

Mar 28, 2006

look it up on the NIKESKATEBOARDING.org but yeah i suggest you dont go there anymore...adam the guy who owns it charges 140 for lows and 150 for hi tops because of kids hyping up everything. before people called and ask for SB's every 10 min. he would sell me a pair for 80$ and he used to let me have first dibs on SB's but yeah adams a cool guy...check out their store once in a while cuz they will have crazy sales 50% off on SB shoes....so yeah get up there...

to em_aych,

there really isnt anymore SB accounts in jersey......you listed most of them...too much hype for SB now and days and they really dont give you anymore deals...but yeah ill be glad to share some hook ups and deals because im mostly in the central jersey area (keyport / union beach) but im always in edison area and long branch areas

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006

Camden/Blackwood/Erial

em_aych

Feb 6, 2007
to em_aych,

yeah if you dont mind, that'd be a good look. if you dont want them blown up just pm me; or if you dont care about that just post it here. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

btw, would it be worth the drive from northern jersey to the other spots i listed; or should i just head out to the city?

Gta0012

Jan 22, 2007

Camden/Blackwood/Erial
Nice thats my hometown Area. 609 fool! Cinnaminson/Moorestown/Pensauken

You check that spot on south street yet? I think im going sat. Draggin the GF there haha

hiroller5792

Oct 22, 2006
I USED TO GET HOOKED UP FROM BAREWIRE IN LONGBRANCH.. ADAM USED TO HOLD SHIT FOR ME... BUT JUST LOSE CONTACT WITH HIM.... I LIVE IN LONG BRANCH ELBERON FOR THE SUMMER....