The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

NEW JERSEY STAND UP!

bartfan981

Aug 1, 2009
east brunswick... too bad our town is straight ass

mikeybsz

Feb 23, 2011
973->>> anyone know a place that would sell the 420's this year....wanted to get my hands on a pair....like northern or central Jersey maybe?

yoo.anthony

Mar 27, 2011
Wish I saw this sooner but I know NJ skateshop had a drop on the 4/20s today at a couple of their locations. That was probably the best bet for jersey.

The next best bet that I can think of is homebase skate shop in bethlehem, PA. Out of shops I know, theyre the best bet to carry them. I would suggest following their site or FB page for any heads up on a drop.

Nic Unwin

May 8, 2011
I'm over here in central jersey. Stationed at McGuire afb.

My girls from bethlehem, pa ...and I actually think she said she used to work at a skate shop..could be homebase(or whatever you said).

anyone know of anything closer than beth, pa? Thats like an hr and a half away from me...

Nic Unwin

May 8, 2011
couldn't find the edit button. Just spoke with her...she knows of it and where its at...never worked there though.

yoo.anthony

Mar 27, 2011
PM sent Nic Unwin

Anyone in NJ know of any good Oakley dealers? I want to get a pair of the shaun white frogskins scheduled to release this summer.

njsbcollector

Jul 3, 2010
east bruns is straight ass hahaha and i know nj skateshop 4 gets in oakleys maybe theyll get in the pair your looking for. on a side note am i the only one loving the weather this past few days?

adr412

Oct 10, 2008
this whole week its been nice! lovin this shorts weather

G

BRidgewater

G

Reppin nj all day any south brunswick natives out there?[/q

Bridgewater local........new brunswick Nj skateshop 2 is my spot for QS's h

njsbcollector

Jul 3, 2010
^@collegekicks born and raised in south brunwick!!!

N

Norm

Cool! That's a clever way of looinkg at it!

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006
Hyped to get back to NJ in a couple weeks. South Jersey all day. 2 weeks in July.

A

Anonymous

nj all dayyy brick cityy in the houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee newark runs shit the heart and soul of nj

M

mort_75

down at the beach, southern monmouth county, in spring lake is bare wires surf skate. they do the ISO(now "best" selection) of dunk high, dunk mid, dunk lows, and janoski. they havnt had QS until the last two floral janoski. even though that was a mid level QS, they are on the list for dunk QS starting nov 2013. good inventory online www.barewiresurfshop.com. they never do QS online but will do phone orders for QS!

KevinBop

Jan 24, 2021
Потреблял направление с Двадцатый баночек с целью усовершенствования дремы также увеличения денной деятельный, полиадельфит.ко. простые эликсир жизни прекратили оказать помощь. Кроме Того оказать влияние в желудочно-пищеварительный канал во наилучшую сторонку!
витамин д цена

KevinBop

Jan 24, 2021
Потреблял направление с Двадцатый баночек с целью усовершенствования дремы также увеличения денной деятельный, полиадельфит.ко. простые эликсир жизни прекратили оказать помощь. Кроме Того оказать влияние в желудочно-пищеварительный канал во наилучшую сторонку!
витамин д3

KevinBop

Jan 24, 2021
витамин д цена

KevinBop

Jan 24, 2021
витамин D