NEW JERSEY STAND UP!

abross01

well im at villanova for school outside philly right now but born and raised in upper township (marmora), just over the bridge from ocean city, 45 mins south from atlantic city. im probably the most southern one from jerz i gotta go into philly for pickups anyway.

609 represent!!!

robbie

NOV 14, 2009
1PM-5PM
BLACKFLAG SHOPPE
244 LAKEVIEW AVE
CLIFTON,NJ
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CALL 973-478-4178
2191c80a.jpg

ben146qoo

Hi there,

actually I am looking for a Nike SB retailer or website called "Member Only" in NJ.

My Hong Kong friend who introduce me to there.
But I cant even find it even I google it this three days.

My friend was there in NJ. 4 years ago for only one month. He cant remember the location or website anymore too.

Just wondering if you guys heard the place before?

Thanks you help

Pierce

Datgetright

201 to much green to much fun!!! Ya we are really slack in jersey i see a few of you guys from elizabeth i work in division st and find myself chillin at lookers on my lunch brake... haha

InfraredChris

Jerz Forum got More than Philly Damn, Well im in Jerz prolly like half the year im in Jerz Usually in Burrlington/Willingboro area. I also got to the shore like every Weekend Wildwood, Nj. Love Jerz best state in America it has the best location right between NYC, and The Iladelph, Beach everything.

chip_SB

... and my family wonders why I haven't tried "hard" to get stationed back East..... C'mon, this isn't enough of a reason? I'm in Cali chilling with 70's and sun!

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖