New Nike Dunk Hi - Black/Green Stiching

cemeterydrive

I seriously can't wait to get these.
They're so nice.
Every new picture just makes them look better.
I'm putting the green laces on mine def.

youngxlos

here are some way better pix.
so are these going to release in the US???
twinpeak4.jpg

twinpeak5.jpg

twinpeak6.jpg

Timo Fett

I've used the red laces from my P-Rod II Highs. They don't match the lining exactly, but they are pretty damn close. The green laces are too bright for me.

I think there's much more chance of the 85 having some relevance to Twin Peaks than to mean SB. Who said the shoes have to have that logo anywhere on them? The early ones didn't.

Thelonious1up

Absolutely DOPE!! Now I can't wait for my pair to get here even more!
The 85 is an "SB", it is tied in to the Twin Peaks theme is some way.
Great pics!

No Doubt the best High Tops since MF Dooms.

Edit:
Lonious, NO JOKE can you hook me up with a discounted pair too..i don't mind slipping you an extra 10 for the trouble if u can.
Idk if that can even work for me...
But I'm sure D.E. isn't gonna run the price high
I'm going to stop by there today

Spoonhead LDN

i rock the green laces in mine too..... gotta watch out for the leather used on the toe box, I've worn mine twice and they are already creased right up! so mucher sicker in real life than on any photo.

Hachiracr

BEST HIGH TOP FOR THE GOLD BOX IMO, AND I LOVE THE NO SB ON TOUNGE TAG AND HOW THE SWOOSH IS LIKE THE OLD SILVER AND ORANGE BOX ERAS

cemeterydrive

I've used the red laces from my P-Rod II Highs. They don't match the lining exactly, but they are pretty damn close. The green laces are too bright for me.

I think there's much more chance of the 85 having some relevance to Twin Peaks than to mean SB. Who said the shoes have to have that logo anywhere on them? The early ones didn't.
I think redlaces from the Marshall Amps would match well.

WillySquared

I really like these with the green laces. The black laces are chill too for a more subdued style. (As subtle as you can get with that huge blue owl on the swoosh.) I might cop if I can find them for a reasonable price.

Timo Fett

I really like these with the green laces. The black laces are chill too for a more subdued style. (As subtle as you can get with that huge blue owl on the swoosh.) I might cop if I can find them for a reasonable price.
the swoosh is plain black. The owl really isn't that noticeable, especially since it gets covered by jeans.

emoLAYNE

i scooped these up at my shop today for $51... my boy hooked it up with 50% off.

i dunno why but the box price on some of the shoes was $100 and on others it was $102??? i've never seen that before... maybe it was the size differences... i forgot to look.

VVV - yeah i know... i was kinda suprised when they didn't come with a lacebag. is that the case with ALL the january releases? this shoe is the only one my shops gotten so far... kinda weird but i'm hoping the purple blazers come cuz those are a definite cop

etaksCREW

Box Price on these is $102.00 thats CRAZY! the prices just keep getting MORE AND MORE!! haha also you can see how NIKE is trying to make some budget cut in the production department by not using LACE BAGS on pretty much all the January releases. I dont think im planning on getting these Way too much for something im not into... Im glad everyone likes them tho!

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.