Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike Dunk Hi - Black/Green Stiching

xlascox

Dec 25, 2008
size 8 in the mail

G

i scooped these up at my shop today for $51... my boy hooked it up with 50% off.

i dunno why but the box price on some of the shoes was $100 and on others it was $102??? i've never seen that before... maybe it was the size differences... i forgot to look.

VVV - yeah i know... i was kinda suprised when they didn't come with a lacebag. is that the case with ALL the january releases? this shoe is the only one my shops gotten so far... kinda weird but i'm hoping the purple blazers come cuz those are a definite cop

So how were the other (neon) lace packaged? Since there is no lacebag

emoLAYNE

Dec 22, 2007
So how were the other (neon) lace packaged? Since there is no lacebag
they weren't packaged... they were just stuffed in one of the shoes
really weak on nike's part in my opinion... considering it is a premium with a box price of 102

Timo Fett

Apr 16, 2007
Dropping something non-essential like the lace bag is a quick and simple way to save money. they probably cost next to nothing to make but, in the quantities Nike must have churned them out in, it would certainly add up. It's no real loss is it?

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
Is igbs.com legit ? Anyone ever have trouble ordering from there?
100% Legit.

I have done 2 personal transactions with them for New Castles & Charcoal Lows.
Very good site and your get free shipping for orders over $75.

Di Anne ll

Jan 6, 2009
So the new Dunk High SB's don't have lace bags on them anymore?

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
Nope your not going to find lace bags anywhere on these.

Welcome to NSB btw. : )

BrowniesandBeats

Nov 13, 2008
Hey guys.

Got mine yesterday at one of my local shops and I dont know about you guys. But, I have loved these shoes every since I saw the pic's and now I love these shoes 10 times more now that I have them. These kicks are sick up close and personal. I'm thinking about scooping up another pair to keep DS because these can easily be my everyday joins. Great Shoes.

guapo tha don

Sep 16, 2008
I was looking forward to getting these until yesterday. my clutch in my car needs to be replaced and when I went to check my email my shop finally got them.

XifalizE

Oct 4, 2008
Does anyone know if these fit true to size or half a size up compared to other highs?

lawlercon

Feb 22, 2008
copped em for $100 flat, im happy with my spot not charging my sales tax at this point. i wanted the blazers as well, but my shop either didn't get those in or they aren't coming out this month (probably didn't get them in) so i picked up a pair of todds (badunkadonks). digging them in person, surprisingly.

best of luck getting the twin peaks, theyre def. hot in person.

wheelsjz

Sep 14, 2008
are these ever going to release to like active, ccs or tactics?

eFANTASTICOO

Sep 13, 2008
copped em for $100 flat, im happy with my spot not charging my sales tax at this point. i wanted the blazers as well, but my shop either didn't get those in or they aren't coming out this month (probably didn't get them in) so i picked up a pair of todds (badunkadonks). digging them in person, surprisingly.

best of luck getting the twin peaks, theyre def. hot in person.
Same thing with my shop, i was gonna get these and the Purple Blazers BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE THEM! So i just got the Twin Peaks, they are so ill up close and personal. I wish they had a lace bag.

MoreSb4me

Jun 21, 2008
^^^that be gay then people we think that there ar just a regular pair of dunks
if u cant tell dunks form sb's there's something wron with u..older sb's such as silver box dont have sb on it either..

Thelonious1up

Jul 23, 2008
just ordered that lovely size twelve today
but ups ground shipping is not lovely won't get here till thursday
pics will be up, i was thinking of ordering some glow in the dark laces from karma to go with
what yall think