Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike Dunk Hi - Black/Green Stiching

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
I got a pair today and they gave me an 11.5 and a 12 so I had to go back and get a new pair. But whats up with 85 on the flap. That is not an SB I dont care what you guys say, why wouldnt they just put and sb then? And I think the show started in 90 or 91 so its notthe year either. Thanks

airmaxxxx

Aug 30, 2008
copped em today. 9.5 hit me up if you want them.

sufisufi

Mar 30, 2008
went to my shop today to cop and changed my mind when i saw them in person. i don't know what it was exactly cuz i was pretty stoked on em, but something about them prevented me from throwing down $100.

rabidgod

Sep 8, 2007
i dont like the toe material, seens kinda GR to me, but i splurged on a 10 and a 4 for the little lady.
i like the sole.
got um both out the door for 2 even.

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006
85 - year of the dunk

Devin RTC

Jul 10, 2007
i've been very hypocritical lately(i've been replying to threads saying i like a shoe and then i change my mind)First with my opinion of the recent mosquito low now with these. i went the other day to pick these up at blades in downtown nyc. I saw them in person and they just wreaked of poor quality. Also the mid panel sucks...i don't know what they were thinking...but it looks weak. To top it off ...they wanted 140 dollars for these monumental turds. I thought i was really going to like these and I was wrong....

cemeterydrive

Sep 2, 2008
i've been very hypocritical lately(i've been replying to threads saying i like a shoe and then i change my mind)First with my opinion of the recent mosquito low now with these. i went the other day to pick these up at blades in downtown nyc. I saw them in person and they just wreaked of poor quality. Also the mid panel sucks...i don't know what they were thinking...but it looks weak. To top it off ...they wanted 140 dollars for these monumental turds. I thought i was really going to like these and I was wrong....
To each his own.
Like I personally love them.
But if you're on the fence with these, see them in person.
Because, that will make or break it for you.
I saw them, and that made my final decision.
Just a friendly bit of advice.

ThaMastaa17

Jan 14, 2009
The shoes actually looked better in the pic on the first post then they do in person. I saw these at a store and they aren't that hot. That's just me though.

wheelsjz

Sep 14, 2008
ehhh ive changed my mind on these
the quality looks hella shitty, especially for being $100+
these shoes are too wack

southbay310NSB

Jan 6, 2009
these are heat in my opinion...only problem i have with em is the sole....looks plastic-ish and smells bad lol

Trev_Dunk9

Dec 20, 2006
Suit yourself- they don't look wack on my feet.

MezMorada

May 14, 2008
I'm still not sure about these. When I first saw them online, I thought they were wack, but when I saw them in person today, the bright green stitching really stuck out from the black and I kind of liked it. However, I had to pass because I got them purple blazers and saving for the Triumvir. If I have money left over I'll consider it again. Probably would have gotten it if the price wasn't $110. The green laces posted earlier on them look hot though.

drcorndog

Mar 14, 2008
Seeing these in person just sealed the deal for me. I had been waiting for my local shop to release these for a couple weeks, and scooped 'em this past Saturday. I think they're hot, and my feet agree.

HDstylez

Sep 29, 2008
i must say...if u put some red laces on these shoes they look alot better than the green laces

SBYubbs

Dec 1, 2007
Just got mine for 100, it does NOT come with a lace bag for some reasons.

cemeterydrive

Sep 2, 2008
Just got mine for 100, it does NOT come with a lace bag for some reasons.
It was stated previously a few pages back that the January releases do not come with lacebags attached.
A possible cut back by Nike to save money.
Meanwhile, the box price on these are $102 so go figure.

SBYubbs

Dec 1, 2007
It was stated previously a few pages back that the January releases do not come with lacebags attached.
A possible cut back by Nike to save money.
Meanwhile, the box price on these are $102 so go figure.
actually, they're $100 on the box if that was what you meant.

JaySolo

Sep 1, 2007
Certain sizes were $102, the remainder $100. Nike's playing tricks on you.