A Day At The Races
    Jurassic 5 feat. Percy P, Big Daddy Kane
    Power In Numbers

New Nike SB Dunk Hi - 'Shoe Goo'

Long

Aug 15, 2008
how much were they?
Right now they're 140+

the retail sticker should still be on the box.......
someone?
I think sometime maybe tomorrow i'm going to visit some Shops with a Nike SB account to see if I can find these. I'll tell you if I find the retail.

Steezy790

Sep 9, 2008
damn these are clean but i just cant see myself rocking highs

johnson&johnson

May 31, 2007
I wanted these but i saw them in person.. and they look like cheap custom made dunks.

numb3rspunk

Feb 21, 2007
got them today. "suggested retail" sticker: $100, actual price tag: $120

patentboy23

Jul 15, 2008
got them today. "suggested retail" sticker: $100, actual price tag: $120
I don't know where ya'll gettn these for good prices.

SkrApUNB

Feb 10, 2008
its not a regular SB u have to find a shop with a quickstrike account bro...

i got them for 130 at my shop guys, they are sold out, as far as i know.

i dont know how much they would charge you to ship if they have any left... if you want give them a call they have 2 shops so their other shop may have some, i dont know. the shop is called

Rukus
225-755-3970

tell them you got the number from SkrAp and just ask them if they have any shoe goos left or at the laffyette spot. and find out how much they would be willing to ship them for.

Ganari

Apr 10, 2008
Just got these at my local... NO hype around here for them... so it was easy cop. Kinda paid a lil more than 140 =T ,but than they hollywood around here... so they do whatever they want. Whatever though.
Nice quality and very comfortable.... I'm satisfied

DBiz

Jan 22, 2007
Saw these in person today... they were better than I expected.

Regardless, just not my bag. Not a fan of highs and the colorway seemed... odd.

fivesongalibi

Apr 9, 2008
Just got these at my local... NO hype around here for them... so it was easy cop. Kinda paid a lil more than 140 =T ,but than they hollywood around here... so they do whatever they want. Whatever though.

why you rockin' jls5en's avi?

Little Foot

Sep 11, 2008
why you rockin' jls5en's avi?
LOLS

thats was funny, but i dont like the shoo goo's i gotta see em in person to see if i like em, but for now i think theyre a bucha mess and look sloppy

IMO

shakez

Dec 26, 2006

lol no hype but paid $140.. ?

xtremekillr

Jan 27, 2008
These are looking better and better. I doubt there will be a chance to snatch these for retail. Probably at least 30-40 bucks over retail since I live in Vegas. Probably going to pass due to price. For those that are able to get close to retail I truly envy you.

fivesongalibi

Apr 9, 2008
lol no hype but paid $140.. ?

co-sign, lol

hey shakez, do you still get fsr's of quickstrikes?
i would be interested in a pair of these puppies if this new spot doesnt get em in this week
hit me up!

MF HectoOR

May 30, 2007
are the flaps stitched to keep them up, where the small black stitching is on the flap

mikekaabe

Jan 19, 2007
are the flaps stitched to keep them up, where the small black stitching is on the flap
yeah its stitched like all the others. i wanted to like these in person, but i tried them on at supreme and they just weren't looking as good as i had hoped

.goodfella.

Mar 21, 2007
yea its stitched up on the side not like other highs...this one i wont even lace up thru that hole in fear of that part sagging...heres a quick pic...

GMoney

Dec 13, 2006
i think these are comin to my area sometime this week. hopefully no rape. they have been good on prices as of lately.

PatchLax

May 7, 2008
mork n mindy anyone? looks very similar, but not bad. i wont be copping but.
Dear Mr. Geloes,I do see your point to some degree in that the shoes do look a little like the Mork and Mindy's but i would have to say they are not very similar. In my humble opinion, I would have to say that the similarities end at the fact both of the designs have red on them. In fact I am sitting looking at a hi-res picture of the new "Shoo Goos" and comparing them to my pair of Mork and Mindy's, and I would have to say that while you may think they are very similar, I would have to say they are not. Just because both designs have red leather on them does not make them look alike. There are numerous factors that are distinct to both shoes. The M&M's have a clear outsole with a rainbow pattern visible, along with two sets of completely different laces. Not only are the laces of a different color, but they are also of a different shape and composition.