Aquemini
  • Power In Numbers
    A Day At The Races
    Jurassic 5 feat. Percy P, Big Daddy Kane
    Power In Numbers

New Nike SB Dunk Mid - Aqua/Black

NewSBcollector

Jan 10, 2008
ccs.com got these, along with the rest of the other september release.

Trev_Dunk9

Dec 20, 2006
you must be the only one to think that these dont look similar to send helps
No, he's the only person with some sense.

Different color swoosh/different color midsole/ different color liner/ different color toe/ different color lace covers- and much more. And to top it off, they are not reef blue. I like them a lot, but do they top Send Helps? Most definately, a big no.

JaySolo

Sep 1, 2007
ccs.com got these, along with the rest of the other september release.

Was gonna cop these, until I saw the price. CCS should just be renamed to "Rip Off Central". I don't know where they get the balls to charge these prices. Not to mention the free shipping applies only on orders of $90 or above, which is convenient for them when they price their mids at $89.99. Douche bags. I hope everyone in their staff becomes inflicted with Typhoid fever.

engineerTHAgreat

May 21, 2008
lol @ they look like send helps JUST Because theres that aqua color ?

so i guess SOD's are send help lows ?

JoshDunkHead

May 27, 2008
just a nice pair of shoes. wonder what retail will be in uk...

lilrip133

Sep 23, 2007
my 2nd favorite mid to the gnr's. if i have the money ill definately scoop a pair

SLTIEUVE@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2008
Have to check these out in real life first.

2rd most favorite pair of mids next to Peacocks

JDMike

May 11, 2007
yeah i caught on to that free shipping code x sale price scam too haha. weaksauce. i was about to order just now but it says available to ship on Sept. 6th so screw that i'll just wait for the general release to peep em in person.

*EDIT* Actually i just found a Free Shipping on orders over $30 and only a $1.95 Handling fee applies (whatever that is) so i might just go ahead and pre-order afterall haha

You can only use it once obviously but the code is CHHSEA and at checkout i'm looking at $91.94...Loophole FTW!!!

Dark Sole

Jul 21, 2006
reserved myself a pair with free shipping so its practically the same as buying it in the stores just no need to drive. :] and plus no taxes ! so paid just about less or the same as retail :]

dunkfest15

Mar 9, 2008
looking to me like custom bone mids.PASS
now where in the hell do u see any hint of the bonez in these lol...ok...umm...i digg em...

.goodfella.

Mar 21, 2007
Was gonna cop these, until I saw the price. CCS should just be renamed to "Rip Off Central". I don't know where they get the balls to charge these prices. Not to mention the free shipping applies only on orders of $90 or above, which is convenient for them when they price their mids at $89.99. Douche bags. I hope everyone in their staff becomes inflicted with Typhoid fever.

the price is retail 89.99 how is that a ripoff

lol that made me laugh...ur 2nd fav pair but u have to see them in person first?

DaNewComr

Mar 17, 2008

Nah man when he said "2rd" had me rolling.. is that like between 2nd and 3rd ?

mattt

Jan 27, 2008
Strap and the bit next to the laces is from bone mids, that colour looks out of place in my opinion.

ADD

Feb 2, 2007
Strap and the bit next to the laces is from bone mids, that colour looks out of place in my opinion.
Bone's were a pretty generic color, plus i doubt they are similar in person