Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike SB Dunk Mid - Aqua/Black

UnsungZero

Sep 14, 2008
I bought these a few days ago for $85.00 + tax at Blends in San Diego. Broke them in today at work, and they felt pretty good.

JPeezy

Feb 25, 2008
^^ too bad Blends RAPES the prices for everything else they have.

finally got the funds and picked em up as well.
lovin every minute wearin em.

burn3d

Sep 13, 2008
i really like the color way but hopefully theyll make them in low

gaberockka_NSB

Apr 8, 2008
these just showed up. so clean! my favorite GR's in a long time

757shoefanatic

Jan 28, 2007
my pair is in the mail, but what color is the extra pair of laces???

gaberockka_NSB

Apr 8, 2008
my pair is in the mail, but what color is the extra pair of laces???
same color as the aqua fuel blue

they look better with the black though, imo...just a more subtle fresh look

these are really sick...my first pair of mids and i'll have to do some trial and error to figure out how i wanna rock em

757shoefanatic

Jan 28, 2007
appreciate it, yeah i cant wait for mine to come in

xaaronx

Mar 29, 2007
went to my closest shop to see them in person and maybe grab a pair (didn't have my size, or any dunks/blazers/classics, for that matter)

the white/bone is MUCH darker than it seems in pictures. same with the blue, bright but much less aqua looking. still worth picking up.

gaberockka_NSB

Apr 8, 2008
I rocked em out for the first time last night and I have to say, this might be my favorite gold box release so far...

There have definitely been some ill ones, but these are just so so so fresh...first time I'm considering copping another to keep on ice.

As lame as this is, I still can't really figure out how I wanna rock mids though...jeans tucked? not tucked? laces tied or tucked into shoes? Strap strapped or unstrapped?

This will take some trial and error haha

Aleeex

Sep 14, 2008
ordered my from active shop and they still haven't shipped :(

erinxxx

May 17, 2008
i like the color way, not into mids though.

eXcella

Jul 10, 2008
I rocked em out for the first time last night and I have to say, this might be my favorite gold box release so far...

There have definitely been some ill ones, but these are just so so so fresh...first time I'm considering copping another to keep on ice.

As lame as this is, I still can't really figure out how I wanna rock mids though...jeans tucked? not tucked? laces tied or tucked into shoes? Strap strapped or unstrapped?

This will take some trial and error haha
if your rockin mids wit ur jeans, put the strap behind the tongue so it is hidden. then put the tongue over the jeans. the strap also helps the tongue to stay pushed forward. and when lacing em, i just have some bunny ears.

just ordered some light grey laces for these bad boys. they'll look even better with them in

G

how to rock em with skinny jeans?

maxmoss1

May 13, 2007
when i look at these shoes i think they are alright, but when i put them on my feet, they where one of the best looking gold box releases

magic.merkin

Jul 29, 2008
if your rockin mids wit ur jeans, put the strap behind the tongue so it is hidden. then put the tongue over the jeans. the strap also helps the tongue to stay pushed forward. and when lacing em, i just have some bunny ears.

just ordered some light grey laces for these bad boys. they'll look even better with them in
i find the strap a big + for the shoe, so tucking behind is a sin.

straps flapping unstrapped looks wanky to me.

strapped down is the best look, though I'm not 100% happy. Though it's only a big deal on my Rains, as the tounge actually has something to show.

so strapped down, jeans over the top is the best all rounder IMHO , just wear shorts as much as you can //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

eXcella

Jul 10, 2008
here's pics of what i meant

------------->

xsjinsx

May 21, 2008
Hm ^^ That just seems weird to me, I like the straps tied down : ?

eXcella

Jul 10, 2008
Hm ^^ That just seems weird to me, I like the straps tied down : ?
?? they resemble high tops if the straps are hidden and the jeans are over the shoe right. wats weird about that?

to each his own