Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike SB Dunk Mid - Grey/Yellow

Addy

Mar 24, 2008
Will pass on them. I think there's more hype on them being "Batman" themed than people actually liking the colorway. But hey to each their own.

JaySolo

Sep 1, 2007
Will pass on them. I think there's more hype on them being "Batman" themed than people actually liking the colorway. But hey to each their own.
Ok, lets go over this again. These shoes are not themed after Batman, there is no super hero pack. If anyone actually buys a pair of shoes for its affiliation to another product or entertainment icon over purchasing because you like the colorway, you are an idiot.

And for the record the colorway is fire.

coolcatpat

Jul 8, 2008
these are gorgeous, and just in time for christmas according 2 industrial, but even if their a little late on the release it'll still be ok.
well according to nike they are november, YAY WOO-HOO!!
http://www.nikesb-productreleases.com/mail...mber/index.html

but i wont get my hopes up too high bc 9 shoes is alot for 1 month so who knows mayb they fucked up and the midsole looks like its a lighter color, eww

Addy

Mar 24, 2008
Ok, lets go over this again. These shoes are not themed after Batman, there is no super hero pack. If anyone actually buys a pair of shoes for its affiliation to another product or entertainment icon over purchasing because you like the colorway, you are an idiot.
And for the record the colorway is fire.
Yeah, that's why I typed "Batman". Places are still reporting them as being part of a superhero pack.

SneeakerFace

Feb 18, 2008
Yeah I totally agree. I mean I feel like they definitely could be more....haha I don't know, more batman like? But yeah I guess people are just diggin' this colorway. At least these are easier on the eyes than the Spiderman Mids.

ktang235

Jul 31, 2007
those look ok, probably have to see them in person

SnEaKeRs Is LiFe

May 26, 2008
well according to nike they are november, YAY WOO-HOO!!
http://www.nikesb-productreleases.com/mail...mber/index.html

but i wont get my hopes up too high bc 9 shoes is alot for 1 month so who knows mayb they fucked up and the midsole looks like its a lighter color, eww
i was just goin by the info hat industrial had, i kinda hope their a december release because im tryin not 2 spend 2 much in november lol

ShyDemon

Feb 8, 2008

shit this pic just sealed the deal for me.

smiley286

Dec 29, 2007
damn i wish they looked like the ones in the first post of this thread... i will stil cop because they still look nice but the way they looked in the first post, made them look like the nicest mid ever.

TheKidd

Nov 8, 2007
Wow, three different pictures and they get worse each time.
Jee wiz.

imunninc

Feb 14, 2008
Whoever on the nike design team who decided to change it from the og design can go die

icecreamman

Dec 17, 2007
To all the people who saw the new pic and thought the release would look like that, nike sb sometimes puts up old versions of shoes on the release site case in point piets with a gumsole so they probably don't have a white midsole

xedensleavesx

Jan 9, 2006
that white midsole shit is ass, thats a dealbreaker for me.

gaberockka_NSB

Apr 8, 2008
I kinda like the contrast of the white midsole, but to each his own

Wonder why they took em off the Nov. page...