• Aquemini
    Da Art of Storytellin' (Pt. 1)
    OutKast
    Aquemini
  • Power In Numbers
    A Day At The Races
    Jurassic 5 feat. Percy P, Big Daddy Kane
    Power In Numbers

New Nike SB Dunk Mid - White Canvas (Tokyo)

mittens

Jan 3, 2008
just picked a pair up from the local shop. need to find another pair so i can skate one now and skate the other later.

mce8972

May 19, 2008
i do not recommend skating canvas shoes man, i skated my piets when i got them and they were the worst skate shoes ever, save yourself the money and do not buy a pair to skate, anyways, i decided to pass on these, i might change my mind tho!

mittens

Jan 3, 2008
i do not recommend skating canvas shoes man, i skated my piets when i got them and they were the worst skate shoes ever, save yourself the money and do not buy a pair to skate, anyways, i decided to pass on these, i might change my mind tho!
haha, i had fun skating my heavy mentals.

shuhbonkboo

Apr 23, 2007
For all the 916 folks it looks like FTC Sac is dropping them tomorrow.

xpn0yk0nceptzx

Mar 29, 2007
For all the 916 folks it looks like FTC Sac is dropping them tomorrow.
hah i just saw their myspace post...

$100 for them

go git-r-done

WeeZnur32

Nov 13, 2007
i was wearing mine for the first time the other day and the dude walking behind me flat tires me and left the fatest black mark down the back....i was so pissed...so gay

Harold

May 15, 2008
They come out on friday at my shop...ill go look at them and see if I want them

Bushy86

Dec 24, 2007
i was wearing mine for the first time the other day and the dude walking behind me flat tires me and left the fatest black mark down the back....i was so pissed...so gay

shoulda hit him.

sinnaxcore

Sep 1, 2007
shoulda hit him.
agreed

i wore mine out a few days ago to the gym got mad looks some ppl were like where u get those, and then i rocked my peacocks to work out in and i got more looks too. these shoes are fire!

WeeZnur32

Nov 13, 2007
agreed

i wore mine out a few days ago to the gym got mad looks some ppl were like where u get those, and then i rocked my peacocks to work out in and i got more looks too. these shoes are fire!
word....they are white...but they are so bright.

That rhymed.

shuhbonkboo

Apr 23, 2007
did anyone go to FTC or PLA? I couldn't go because of work. How deep were the lines?

G

I was at FTC..there was about 6 heads there. I heard PLA had about 10 heads there.

.goodfella.

Mar 21, 2007
good luck with those RAPE PRICES....MIA is horrible.

where are u from kid? mia sell most shit at retail...seeing that i get most of my kicks there...they sold these for 120...not retail...but rape? far from it

shuhbonkboo

Apr 23, 2007
I was at FTC..there was about 6 heads there. I heard PLA had about 10 heads there.
really that's it? oh well I probably wouldn't have been able to get my size (9) anyway.

gswhooper

Jun 25, 2007
where are u from kid? mia sell most shit at retail...seeing that i get most of my kicks there...they sold these for 120...not retail...but rape? far from it
he's from The Bay kid. i remember MIA was raping on a pair (maybe lobsters) a couple of months ago.

OH SO DOPE

Apr 13, 2008
1) you did nothing?

2) where were you?

3) The only time people walk that close behind you is if you are in a jam packed place or you're about to get robbed by a stcik-up kid

-_-

Chadarini

May 16, 2007
I'm guessing it was some doosh bag at school. people love to do that kind of shit.