Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike Sb Mid - triumvir colab.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
Thank god for this, this is my second favorite mid of all time behind lino's.

Totally psyched for these, throw some white laces on them and they will look beautifuL!!

EDIT: Just to clarify, all Quickstrike accounts will get these if they ARE the jan. quickstrike? Like if my shop got the big gulps in december, they will get these in jan. if they are the quickstrike?

st3ph3nt4n

Oct 19, 2006
I can get my hands on these soon. If you're lookin for em, let me know with your size. I'll try to get em for ya.

xdiamondx7

Aug 24, 2007
Triumvir is one of my favorite brands. They make some pretty good tees.

fail.

trivium is the bands name.

triviumir is the street wear company.

dunk130y

Feb 18, 2006
fail.

trivium is the bands name.

triviumir is the street wear company.
the guy you replied to is correct

its Triumvir

next time do more research before you tell someone they fail

nwebb23

Jan 11, 2008
wow these are pretty nice
good job nsb

JaySolo

Sep 1, 2007
Going to have to do a lace swap on these. Those polly-o string cheese laces have got to go.

Paul Eats Babies

Dec 30, 2008
Just ordered my pair.
Dude told me these were selling fast.

Zabuza

Dec 12, 2007
not feeling kinda gay actually just hype

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
Does that mean there coming out in january? If ur shop has em?

sjr13

Aug 12, 2007
Theres a shop in neighborhood that takes phone orders.
Dude told me they only got 2 pairs of each size in em.

www.hrlife.com
They've been taking pre-orders on those for the past week and still have not sold out. Not too many people are going to jump on a 129.99 + tax and shipping (if you live out of the area) pre-order; especially for a shoe that "seems" like it is going to be pretty easy to get their hands on. Also, 2 pairs of each size is about an average shipment for an SB release. I'm not trying to hate on you, I just don't like it when shops charge rape prices or borderline-rape prices for every shoe (like HotRod).

"seems"= I see all the hypbeasts already, hoping these are limited and trying to throw out post making them seem like a limited release or like they may be hard to get. Let's not turn this into another "Moat" situation, just be patient.

shakez

Dec 26, 2006
HR Life in general rapes on releases.

xedensleavesx

Jan 9, 2006
They've been taking pre-orders on those for the past week and still have not sold out. Not too many people are going to jump on a 129.99 + tax and shipping (if you live out of the area) pre-order; especially for a shoe that "seems" like it is going to be pretty easy to get their hands on. Also, 2 pairs of each size is about an average shipment for an SB release. I'm not trying to hate on you, I just don't like it when shops charge rape prices or borderline-rape prices for every shoe (like HotRod).

"seems"= I see all the hypbeasts already, hoping these are limited and trying to throw out post making them seem like a limited release or like they may be hard to get. Let's not turn this into another "Moat" situation, just be patient.

is 129.99 the retail for these for these cause i have heard so many things that i would rather wait with the wolves and see if i can get a pair

ElSuaveChino

Oct 21, 2008
These are very fresh...cant wait to cop in 2 weeks.

Tuur

Dec 24, 2005
Got em today! Nice!!