Thundercat
    Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike Sb Mid - triumvir colab.

G

Hey, anyone know where I could get them in Atlanta, GA? Or how I could go about finding where to get them?
Thanks

Long

Aug 15, 2008
I'll wait on these for abit. But they are deff a nice cop. I like the inspiration that Mike's link gave.

Babymohawkickz

Sep 18, 2008
I guess this confirms that the Mid Elite Triumvir x fly will be the January QS

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-dunk-mid-elite-sb-beijing-triumvir-fly/

Read closely on the page It's Kix Files.

IM SUPER COPPING THESE ALONG WITH THE PURPLE BLAZERS

NubikusDunk

Dec 20, 2008
Probably the best mid I've seen besides the TieDye. They could definitely warm my feet cause they are heat!

chejin

Mar 15, 2008
these are def cop. but,nike shoulda just kept the thin laces, i think they looked better with them.these are def cop. but,nike shoulda just kept the thin laces, i think they looked better with them.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
these are def cop. but,nike shoulda just kept the thin laces, i think they looked better with them.these are def cop. but,nike shoulda just kept the thin laces, i think they looked better with them.
extra laces ftw.

actiQ

Jul 9, 2006
Yeah, confirmed as January QS. A couple rape-priced pairs are up on eBay.

Almost positive I'm going to pass on these.

Cascade

Apr 27, 2008
Already copped 'm last friday

KeedSB

Aug 19, 2008
it was a pass for me at first, until i saw the whole concept idea piece by piece on ISS

looks like alot of hard work and detail went into creating this shoe..... might cop if i can get my hands on em... was nvr really a big mids fan

xedensleavesx

Jan 9, 2006
How much do they retail for? Just saw a pair on ebay for $200.

I was told 129 but i dont know how accurate that is! yea and someone tried to hit me with the 200 dollar price tag as well! I passed! but i will take them for retail though!

chynzexguy

Oct 28, 2006
Bought 3 pairs $120 each tax included.

Cascade

Apr 27, 2008
POST PICS!
Alrighty then!

The shoes don't come with the thin dental floss laces, just white and dark grey. The white laces are lightly brown stained all over, maybe it has something to do with the noodle theme. Still don't know why the lace-ends have KEVLAR printed on them...

How much do they retail for? Just saw a pair on ebay for $200.
Bought them for €110,- (a GR mid retails for €95,-) at the Nike SB popup store in Amsterdam and was told it's an Asia exclusive.

Kybosh

Oct 22, 2007
The white laces are lightly brown stained all over, maybe it has something to do with the noodle theme. Still don't know why the lace-ends have KEVLAR printed on them...
I beleive the "kevlar" is just a piece of kevlar material that is just meshed into the length of the laces. That's probably the brown stain which you are referring to. The same thing occurs on some kevlar laces i recently got with a pair of shoes as well.

Cascade

Apr 27, 2008
I beleive the "kevlar" is just a piece of kevlar material that is just meshed into the length of the laces. That's probably the brown stain which you are referring to. The same thing occurs on some kevlar laces i recently got with a pair of shoes as well.
Nice, bulletproof laces! Handy when someone shoots my feet

actiQ

Jul 9, 2006
If you hold the white laces up to the light you can see the string of kevlar that runs throughout the lace.

PaRt2

May 31, 2008
So wait, how much are these going to cost?!

That's probably going to be the make-or-break'er for me.

Jun 2, 2008
i dunno..but for some reason, im passin on these. maybe they are just too overdone