Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike Sb Mid - triumvir colab.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
YEa, that's what I'm wondering, how much will these run? Like $100(cuz they are elite)?

shakez

Dec 26, 2006
box price is $120, but most shops will probably bump it up

zpope89

Jun 30, 2008
I hope my local spot gets these or else I will have to hunt online and probably pay more then needed. Either way these are a definite cop for me.

ngx

Nov 7, 2008
Wait, so could someone clarify whether or not these are only going to be sold in Asia?

As in, they won't be in US stores, and the only way for one in US to get them is through ordering?

Kybosh

Oct 22, 2007
Nice, bulletproof laces! Handy when someone shoots my feet
lol I don't think that's quite what Nike had in mind. It's to prevent laces from ripping and always having to be replaced. I haven't heard much feedback on them though.

Cloudy Weather

Dec 6, 2005
I beleive the "kevlar" is just a piece of kevlar material that is just meshed into the length of the laces. That's probably the brown stain which you are referring to. The same thing occurs on some kevlar laces i recently got with a pair of shoes as well.
Well since not many people actually skate their SB's on the forum, you wouldn't know what the Kevlar is. The new Kevlar laces have an interior lace on the inside of the exterior lace. Therefore theres two layers of laces to tear thru when the shoe is skated. The outer lace layer is thicker and stronger. I've skated about 3 pairs so far and I think the laces are much stronger IMO.

wheelsjz

Sep 14, 2008
id want to skate these but holy shit $120 retail?

MikeBrownYo

Dec 25, 2008
I would expect more from Triumvir, but it's not a bad release. Better than most things released in a minute.

johnson&johnson

May 31, 2007
doesnt matter who designed them, theyre ugly. Theres way too much going on. They look very tacky.

obey22

Jun 6, 2008
For some reason I'm really feeling these ! ! Anyone know any new info on these??????

vedarone

Oct 5, 2008
I guess this confirms that the Mid Elite Triumvir x fly will be the January QS

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-dunk-mid-elite-sb-beijing-triumvir-fly/

Read closely on the page It's Kix Files.

IM SUPER COPPING THESE ALONG WITH THE PURPLE BLAZERS
definitely january QS along with the "medium br" p-rod highs(brown houndstooth pattern) for sure. already on the books for january at my local shop. probably next week or so and the january releases will be there friday.

Edel619

May 29, 2006
This is crazy, this shoes is so sweet but I'm broke and might have to pay rape prices later on.

xsjinsx

May 21, 2008
Money is kind of tight so I'll have to pass, these shoes are okay. I really liked them at first but now I changed my mind.

addicted1323

Jan 8, 2009
looks good .... hope these will not be hype .. I want to cop em ..

dyck

Jun 22, 2005

Available at the Ben G popup store where the Made for skate book droped...

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
If i get my hands on a pair, i just might experiment and make that toe area black.
no way im paying 150 + shipping for these either!