Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

New Nike Sb Mid - triumvir colab.

ngx

Nov 7, 2008

My store is selling it for $140 .. That's just ridicuous IMO.

jamesbball911

Aug 15, 2008
My local shop had them for retail and nobody seemed to like em since they had a full size run. Copped a pair of purple blazers and those went out pretty quick.

dbdbdb

Mar 6, 2008
primitive has um fer 130$ + they do phone orders.
they got um today, get after it nsb.
went and picked up two sz. 11s earlier...
and ordered an 11.5 on identity...

these look amazing in person...

there is something about the white on the toe that just looks amazing to me...

really really like these...

dunk130y

Feb 18, 2006
i picked these up today at my local shop as well for retail

i couldnt wait for them to come in from igbs

they are so nice

chynzexguy

Oct 28, 2006
Hot Rod has them for 129.99 they take phone orders if anyone is interested Hrlife.com

Manila Ice

Dec 24, 2008
I'm not really a mids fan, but after looking at these in person, I must say Nike did a good job

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006
Nike SB did an excellent job with these. I saw SAMPLES few months ago and was "meh" on them. After really checking them over, WOW, great job nike. Quality construction and quality materials equal a quality shoe! Thank you.

COPPED!

cacabot

Apr 19, 2007
just picked these up in size 12, need a size 13 though hit me up if anybody wants to trade

Trev_Dunk9

Dec 20, 2006
Completely blind sided by these- had absolutely no idea these were anywhere near releasing. Thankfully, the shop down here is putting them out tomorrow. Crossing my fingers they have a big size left by the time I get there.

cacabot, I can usually get a 13 with ease- at least I have in the past. I'll see what I can do.

Rider

Jun 2, 2007
It says Dunk Mid "Elite" on the box. Have there been any other "elite" releases? And 120 and they got rid of the lacebag. Must be the kevlar lace tips jacking the price up.

xdiamondx7

Aug 24, 2007
shop has them for 130 plus tax ! fuck that tax on shoes in new york wow to much for this shoe ill pass i spent 200$ this week on shoes already

ChiTownSkater

Aug 2, 2007
Ahhhhh, I forgot this shoe was dropping soon. I'm not a big mid fan but when I seen these I was really interested in coppin' a pair. As of right now I'm broke since I bought a sht load of clothes and copped two pairs of those twin peaks. Hopefully I'll get my hands on a pair of these before it's too late.

cemeterydrive

Sep 2, 2008
It says Dunk Mid "Elite" on the box. Have there been any other "elite" releases? And 120 and they got rid of the lacebag. Must be the kevlar lace tips jacking the price up.
January releases don't have lacebags attached.
Apparently Nike is trying to conserve money.
Those lacebags and the plastic tie costs a pretty penny.
As for the "Elite" on the box, this is the first "Elite" mid.

dbdbdb

Mar 6, 2008
Hot Rod has them for 129.99 they take phone orders if anyone is interested Hrlife.com
yes they do, went and picked up an 11 on my lunch break today and a sick triumvir shirt too...

that makes pair #4

and one in the mail from identity...

only place i have ever seen elite before are prods...

dunk sb's have only seen (i think): supreme and premium

actiQ

Jul 9, 2006
yes they do, went and picked up an 11 on my lunch break today and a sick triumvir shirt too...

that makes pair #4

and one in the mail from identity...
only place i have ever seen elite before are prods...

dunk sb's have only seen (i think): supreme and premium
they had lance mountain blazer elites as well

Trev_Dunk9

Dec 20, 2006
Exactly- Blazers were the first I've seen since the artist/elite P-rods. Picked up a 12 this morning-really like these.

obey22

Jun 6, 2008
Has any one who ordered from FC, actually received their pairs ???? I ordered my shit on Tuesday and credit card got charged on Thursday but still no shipping confirmation???? im not in a hurry cuz i got a pair from my local shop. but this is the first i order from FC and want to know if anyone is having the same problem ...........