Nike Dunk Hi SB - Pacman

guapo tha don

Sep 16, 2008
new pics
nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-6.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-3.jpg

I think its offically augusts quickstrike,well thats what sneakernews is saying anyway.
YES! I'm excited. so what

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
ehh those pics just killed the shoes for me, but that backpack is fuckin fresh

KiNG SiCKNESS

Jan 17, 2009
The materials are on point, just like the ms. pacmans. Nubuck and suede can't go wrong with that. Can anyone confirm that the yellow piping is 3M?

thatstudnick305

May 14, 2009
Idk about these i mean i like em alot i mean alot but idk

GMoney

Dec 13, 2006
The materials are on point, just like the ms. pacmans. Nubuck and suede can't go wrong with that. Can anyone confirm that the yellow piping is 3M?
^yeah I think it would be safe to assumer that. It looks like it to me.

tank412

Feb 19, 2008
I want these so bad I hope my shop doesn't jack prices up.....I might have to buy one to rock now and then later lol...I like em alot

Fresh To Death Yo

May 13, 2009
here's some new info on these yo....now i really want em:

Following the footseps of his spouse Mr Pacman gets the SB treatment but oddly enough as opposed to his wife, hes the one that gets the matching bag. The Mr Pacman Duk High SB utilizes layers of high quality materials all along the upper in a colorscheme that may be one of the best on any shoe of this season but the real treat lies in the accesories this time. The shoe has an accompanying backpack that mirrors the colorscheme of the shoe. This Quickstrike release is expected to drop sometime in August but word is that they are already available in very limited quantity at a few select retailers. Via Sneakernews

nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-4-287x189.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-5-287x189.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-pacman-6.jpg

GMoney

Dec 13, 2006
^ Tank don't jinx us! They read up on this shit!

Greg or Jerry, if you are reading this, I need a sz.10 //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

mkeezy

Dec 4, 2008
these are sooooo dope! I need to have these.

landon93

May 26, 2009
was it the backpack or the shoe that is available in very limited quantitys! if its the shoe im gunna be pissed. here comes the hype since everyone wants a fucken limited shoe.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
was it the backpack or the shoe that is available in very limited quantitys! if its the shoe im gunna be pissed. here comes the hype since everyone wants a fucken limited shoe.
They're QS's, QS's are still super easy to get, it's not gonna be like blue lobster hype or anything. Stop fucking crying.

joeyd130

Feb 27, 2009
if i get these im gonna throw send help blue laces on em forsure

landon93

May 26, 2009
i no they wont be as hyped as the blue lobsters but very limited quantity is different than huge amount of ppl want and the reason i am worried is that sometimes the limited shit doesnt come to canada

KiNG SiCKNESS

Jan 17, 2009
can you guys read? it says that a few retailers have these already but in very limited quality. if these arent expected to come out until next month then of course they will be very limited right now. when it drops they will be easy to get sheesh..

biggietoms

Dec 21, 2008
i dont get the buzz on these, there pretty fucking garbage. the mrs pac man lows were hot tho, but this shit is 6.0 status, if not worse. i prob wouldnt even skate in these