Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Nike Dunk Hi SB - Pacman

landon93

May 26, 2009
Has anywhere on buffalo got these yet. My cousin is there on vacation and said he would get me a pair

eli_is_vicious

Aug 5, 2009
definite cop, & most shops will start to get them this week. QS usually drop in the middle of the month depending on the store & how big of an SB account they have.

thatstudnick305

May 14, 2009
quickstrikes usually drop on the 10th and 20th of each month...correct me if im wrong

eli_is_vicious

Aug 5, 2009
quickstrikes usually drop on the 10th and 20th of each month...correct me if im wrong
they're never really guaranteed to drop on those dates. my shop usually gets QS on the 15th. the range is between the 10th & 20th, though. not specifically those days. bigger accounts usually get them more quickly.

thatstudnick305

May 14, 2009
^^well im pretty sure theyre shipped on those days...what do u mean by bigger accounts

eli_is_vicious

Aug 5, 2009
certain accounts get more than others. i go to 2 different shops & the one that sells more & quickly gets their shipment in the -teens & a buttload of it, while the other one that has a little more trouble selling & has to put them on sale to get them moving wont get their QS til the 20th. & sometimes not even til the end of the month because nike "forgot" to send it. although, for all i know he might not be paying his account on time. i just spoke to one of my guys that works for my local shop & he said they should have them by thursday which is the 13th.

goke313

Oct 9, 2008
So can anyone confirm these are August Quickstrikes?
You shouldn't have to ask that question again...w/e is not in the North American catalog is considered a QS

chadd

Nov 3, 2008
You shouldn't have to ask that question again...w/e is not in the North American catalog is considered a QS

well thats a given captain obvious.

Im trying to make sure these arent a September release.

hence the whole "August" thing.

thanks death13

Count Dunkcula

May 8, 2008
I just picked up my pair from Poets skateshop in LI. These are definitely a august quickstrike.

Adequate

Nov 14, 2007
Yup, UNIV is the spot. Only thing is that they screwed me over on the Blue Lobsters.
I reserved my Lobsters and they said they would call when they got them and they never called.
But only $95 at UNIV.

thatstudnick305

May 14, 2009
this or that...toxic avengers or mr pacmans...i like these but i already have tie dyes and they look a lot a like