• Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Nike Dunk Hi SB - Pacman

Noobits

Aug 22, 2008
Is this Dom?

Anyways get off his back guys. If you had a store, you'd want to get paid. Theres a bunch of factors that you guys don't understand.
Two of their shops are in CA. CA and NY have major inflation because everything is a more expensive and it has to coincide with it. Taxes, rent/lease is nowhere near as cheap as any other state. I'm sure the cost in Pasadena and Melrose is not the same as the same cost per square footage in the midwest. Why doesnt everyone bang on supreme? DQM? HUF? I went to these places and wouldn't dare buy a thing. It's not BP just raising the price for the hell of it. The retail situation in this state demands it.

If you're going to get mad at anyone, get mad at Nike SB for releasing shoes every month that are fucking addictive, getting higher in price, and getting cheaper in quality.
QFT. Man my store didn't even announce they got these in and sold out on the first day. :(

KAWSHIN

Jun 21, 2009
got mine a week ago wit a nice polo to match

DSC00330.jpg

DEAD2YOU

Jun 27, 2006
sick polo kawshin! dunks and polos are classy.

crouton

Jun 19, 2009
[quote name='BP_ALL DAY' date='Sep 5 2009, 08:53 PM' post='1748036']
We actually got them for $110 out the door no tax.....and WE ARE HAVING A HUGE LABOR DAY SALE ON EVERYTHING INCLUDING NIKE SB'S...SO HIT US UP, WE DO TAKE PHONE ORDERS!!!

cool, i guess that's an ok price....but still other skate shops sell them at retail or a little over retail. I do understand that you need to make extra money due to the high rent/lease of the building. I've actually "tried" to purchase a skate deck at your melrose location, but the employees there were too busying playing with their phones to help me out. I was in there for 30mins and not a single person asked me if i needed help. I'll give your pasadena location a try since the employees at the melrose location are no help at all. You guys should ban cell phone usage to all employees, expecially when you have customers ready to purchase something.

BP_ALL DAY

Aug 5, 2009
Covrt-
No this is Melloe and I manage the Pasadena location. The price are set by the owner and relayed by me. So I understand the retail frustrations and we are doing the best to get you product at a fair price without killing our business.

Crounton-

Yea you won't get any cool kid attitude at our location at all cause we value your business especially with all th new store popping up, we know you can go somewhere else. So come check out our Pasadena location and you won't be disappointed, And if you have any problems with service what so ever ask for Melloe and I will take care of you.

We are a business based on customer loyalty and your business is greatly appreciated.

Don't forget about our big sale on LABOR DAY 15% off everything!!

alexfinally

Nov 2, 2008
Pacman's not too bad. Not a Cop though. Definately

DOOM'ed

Sep 1, 2009
I would copp these if they were 20 bucks

aboveone

Jun 8, 2009
Such a sick color combo. Look great next to the Mrs. Pac Mans. That matching polo is sick by the way

landon93

May 26, 2009
I fucken love wearing these! I get more compliments wearing these than any other shoe. It's just one of those shoes that look so good on your feet.

A. Bizzy

Aug 24, 2008
They remind me of the Buzz Lightyear backpack...

KiNG SiCKNESS

Jan 17, 2009
These shoes are hella uncomfortable compared to other SBs I have. The padding on the inside of this shoe is really hard for some reason and fits really tight. Anyone else notice that?

Tybo262

Jan 12, 2009
Someone please post pictures of these being rocked!!!

landon93

May 26, 2009
These shoes are hella uncomfortable compared to other SBs I have. The padding on the inside of this shoe is really hard for some reason and fits really tight. Anyone else notice that?
they should loosen up in a few wears. but i have noticed that the inside padding is a much different material than everyother sb i have. it kinda feels like when you fill a ballon up with sand. it will give in when squished but it bounches right black and feels a bit "stretchy"

and i think the colour of the sole changed! they yellow used to match the swoosh but now it has a hint of green. i used a mr. clean magic eraser on it a few weeks ago, could that have caused it?

eli_is_vicious

Aug 5, 2009
i thought the same thing! the padding doesnt bother me but they fit me like they're a size too small or something. ive only worn them twice because of it.

wikedwun

Apr 3, 2008
Just came up on a pair for $90 shipped

R0str4n

Apr 2, 2009
theres are dope...would cop these and the ms.pacmans...