Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Nike Dunk HI SB x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

hypebeast5

Jun 10, 2008
when do these drop? can anyone tell me. if im not mistaken, do they come out on the 11th

DUNKSB23

Nov 13, 2005
feelin these...doubt my shop will get them

patentboy23

Jul 15, 2008
when do these drop? can anyone tell me. if im not mistaken, do they come out on the 11th
June 12th. Fiending for these

BP_ALL DAY

Aug 5, 2009
They are officially dropping on the 12th but some shop are doing Midnight releases

adio3x

Mar 20, 2010
My shop just got them, not sure about the price though, their selling them for $219.99!

patentboy23

Jul 15, 2008
wow I'd neva do business with them again^^

panda666

Mar 26, 2008
Saw these on the shelf here in Shanghai today. They don't seem to be too worried about release dates bc they already had these and the Nautical Blazer CS on the shelf! (those chopped Blazers do not look like a well thought shoe)

Both Koston models were SOO NICE in person, if China had size 12s I'd already have 4 pair!
you took the pics in FLY? never been there, but heared the store so many times from my friends who live in China...do they still carry DGK decks?
初次见面,请多多关照...哈哈哈.

My shop just got them, not sure about the price though, their selling them for $219.99!
OMG...this is fucking RAPE!!!!!!! please show your local shop a mid finger for me...lol...hope I can get some with a price around $150-170

anyone knows the official retail price for them, same like other previous QS? I got Koston lows from CCS for good price...

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
^^^^My guess is gonna be $98

Woonick will probably hope in here soon and give you a real answer

Killdren

Sep 5, 2007
my shop charges box price and they had a price of 109 on their facebook....so thats ur retail

hazzlo1

May 24, 2010
Man, does anyone know a shop in the Bay Area that will have these?? My regular shop thought they would because they are super well known and get all the quickstrikes, but they haven't gotten them and they dont know if they are.

Shit---please someone out there let me know where in the Bay Area will have them for sure.

G

one og the best high top releases since the oceanics IMO to bad my local shop closed so now its pretty hard for me to get QS's for a reasonable price

Theres a great shop in Pittsfield, Mass not sure where in NY you are.

Does anyone know what shoe that is in the pic bottom to the far right? Is it an SB?

eli_is_vicious

Aug 5, 2009
I'd love to see Burgandy laces on these. I don't think I'll be copping personally, but those lows will be copped.

& box price is $108.

dannysb

Oct 5, 2007
^^^^My guess is gonna be $98

Woonick will probably hope in here soon and give you a real answer
^^ box price is $108 .. after that its up to shops if they want to rape you or not..

wikedwun

Apr 3, 2008
I thought these are supposed to drop on the 12th, why is Primitive releasing these on Thursday the 10th

solefeen83

Jun 6, 2009
^^^I got the same newsletter from them ^^^. They are only available in-store only. Only if I was in LA but since I'm in Oregon, I'll be getting them at Tactics. So much easier to get than LA.

The Bates Dynasty

Mar 30, 2010
you took the pics in FLY? never been there, but heared the store so many times from my friends who live in China...do they still carry DGK decks?
初次见面,请多多关照...哈哈哈.
Ya, I took these pics at Fly. I haven't seen any DGK decks there for the last two years. Seems like they only have Girl/Chocolate right now and the Shanghai company 'Gift'.

hazzlo1

May 24, 2010
If you ask Primitive nicely haha, they will ship to you---I ordered 2 pairs of the Koston Hi's yesterday and they shipped them with tracking number about an hour or two after I ordered them

Does anyone know if they fit the same as the Koston lows?? I got my size and they don't fit at all---way too tight, I'm hoping its not like that with the Hi's

Anyone wanna trade a size 13 Koston Low for a size 12??