Jurassic 5 feat. Percy P, Big Daddy Kane
    Power In Numbers

Nike Dunk HI SB x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

mrh

May 3, 2006
Yea my shop is selling them now and i'm about to go pick them up

jdmoto

Aug 11, 2009
I actually picked mine up today. They fit like any of the new SB High. i got mine @ 108.00

areyouin729

May 13, 2008
I know I never post here but I've been a Niketalk member since 2002

heads up, a store on ebay has them for retail at $108 plus $12 shipping

I pulled the trigger on my size 9

Rchavez23

Mar 26, 2010

Which shop?

panda666

Mar 26, 2008
Ya, I took these pics at Fly. I haven't seen any DGK decks there for the last two years. Seems like they only have Girl/Chocolate right now and the Shanghai company 'Gift'.
I know Gift skateboard, my friends told me that the decks they make break very fast...and more expensive than most of other Chinese skateboard brands...

thanks for the help of retail price, if the retail price of them is 108, I guess my best offer for them will be $120(+-10)

Which shop?
there are people charge for +$200 for them on ebay too...I'm wondering if these people will ever sell theirs since the release date of these kicks had arrived already, and many local shops have being get theirs instock

j. pellegrino

Aug 17, 2009
dude..thanks for the heads up..that was clutch..i picked up my size as well!

jamminj606

Mar 13, 2007

BIG

thanks on the ebay shop. Got my size 11 and they still have 8, 8.5, 9.5. they already sold 7 other pairs.

Thought I was gonna have to skip these since they're getting kind of hyped up.

areyouin729

May 13, 2008
BIG

thanks on the ebay shop. Got my size 11 and they still have 8, 8.5, 9.5. they already sold 7 other pairs.

Thought I was gonna have to skip these since they're getting kind of hyped up.

I feel you, I love these dunks for some reason, I'm an older dunk head that hasn't been in SB once it blew up, I used to scoop all my stuff at Nocturnal in Philly before you had to wait in line and all that...I really wanted these but wasn't paying anything past retail

It's amazing how much I miss the old dunks I had, I had pretty much every dunk up til the Tiff's from the 1st drop of Supa's, etc then sold them off when I graduated college in '07

I like much more subtle styles now, the crap SB puts out is 99% hideous but these are BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLL

jdmoto

Aug 11, 2009
I'd love to see Burgandy laces on these. I don't think I'll be copping personally, but those lows will be copped.

& box price is $108.
Here you go. Rocking Team Red SB laces.

What do you guys think?!?!?!

j. pellegrino

Aug 17, 2009
edited: don't quote pictures j

team red laces look sick..complements the gold nicely..

mrh

May 3, 2006
I got my pair today and i definitely love em. the blue dunk lows look really good too. The quality of these is super nice too and definitely worth the money imo. And i like the laces they come laced in the most, but the red up there and lighter tan also look good.

zildjianplaya2

Jun 24, 2009
got both kostons shipped to me already, should be here saturday. The shop i ordered from gave me free shipping and 25% off the lows for ordering the highs with them. total cost= 175 //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

Perf3kt

May 9, 2008
got both kostons shipped to me already, should be here saturday. The shop i ordered from gave me free shipping and 25% off the lows for ordering the highs with them. total cost= 175 //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif
great deal!!!

waiting for these to release, i hope they arent as hyped around here... doubt it

Crossfire

Mar 14, 2009
i want to know how the toe box creases
is it brain wreck material?

r0meyrome

May 29, 2010
I couldnt find it on ebay...might be all sold out.

hazzlo1

May 24, 2010
So Stoked---I can't believe that a shop sold me their only 2 pairs of size 12 and agreed to ship them---hell yea---nothing like getting shoes sent to your work---

I am so surprised at how well these are made---they are super high quality, I'm an old Nike head and I am glad that Nike is heading back to their older days.

2 Shops in San Francisco are getting these and only having one shoe per size for each shop except for size 9 and 10 (2 pairs)

People are already waiting in line for these in the Bay Area

mdspb

May 7, 2010
don't quote pictures mdspb

DLX will actually have a pretty healthy amount. just sayin'. Still wouldn't sleep on 'em though.

hazzlo1

May 24, 2010
DLX is actually getting them...so Huf, Atlas, and DLX----but like I said each store is getting 1 pair per size--maybe 2