Aquemini
  • Power In Numbers
    A Day At The Races
    Jurassic 5 feat. Percy P, Big Daddy Kane
    Power In Numbers

Nike Dunk HI SB x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

NSBFTW

Apr 30, 2010
Picking these up fo sho, any idea if the gold on the toebox will crack?

cemeterydrive

Sep 2, 2008
I don't think they'd crack, but they'd definitely crease.

And ell, I see what you're talking about.
My left shoe is like mint, but the right shoe, the toebox is a little like, I don't know, stained?
It's weird.
I want to take like, nail polish remover to it, but I'm afraid it'll destroy the toebox.
Ultimately, I'm not gonna let a few spots ruin the shoe for me, they're awesome.
And at the end of the day, they're still shoes, and they're meant for wearing, so I'm gonna enjoy doing so.
//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif
Definitely a solid shoe, and I've been thinking about it, my blue box amount is starting to catch up to my others.

r0meyrome

May 29, 2010
I worn mine for about 4 days straight now...regular wear...like how shoes are suppose to be worn. no cracking...

John_Berklee1

Apr 7, 2009
I cant tell if that is starcastic or not, but thank you any way? lol
They say I'm a starcastic dude.

And yo Cemetery, I'll be in Garden City for my boy's show with Terror on July 1st, you should come out and we should hang

gstruble

May 29, 2010
Just grabbed the last pair at Orchard, lucky they were my size!! Anyone in Boston should check them out, great customer service.

heavymental_420

May 10, 2010
ok i get so pissed whenever i think about how much i slept on thse bu i cant beace i am sooo broke. By tha time i get some guap, all the places sellin these for box price will be sold tha fuck out

Timo Fett

Apr 16, 2007
Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 available from Route One in Guildford, Surrey NOW. if you want a pair at retail price then go pick a pair up, they have to ship them off probably tomorrow to another store (that will sell out) so get down there today or tomorrow if any UK heads that are looking for a pair read this in time
When did Route One start getting SBs?

justintosca

May 14, 2010
after all the pictures they looked so clean i had to cop; my shop didnt have my size so i just copped an 11; if anyone wants to trade me for a size 12

BP_ALL DAY

Aug 5, 2009
The white laces look clean, but I'm a stick to the regular joints.

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006
I noticed additional padding added to the middle of the tongue, similar to the Koston Low. Anyone else feel the slight thick/puffiness?

Nice touch!

The Bates Dynasty

Mar 30, 2010
I am so in love with this shoe.

I had to bring up the exposure and it made the boxes look funny; if any of you have helpful tips on taking shoe pictures, send me a pm.

Can some one upload a high rez pic of them with the cream laces?

This is the best cream laces pic I have at the moment. Personally, I'm feelin the white swap; that's the way to go.

Feb 11, 2010
True, im liking them with the white more and more. I think they should gave burgundy laces instead as a secondary.

hazzlo1

May 24, 2010
Man I bought 2 pairs of size 12 and they are way too tight--- does anyone wanna trade a pair of DS size 12 for a pair of DS size 13's??

Please someone wants to do this deal?

mrh

May 3, 2006
^^you'll probably be best off selling them and then buying the size 13's with the money. but i'd atleast look for someone to do the trade for a little while anyway