Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Nike Dunk Low Premium SB / Ms. Pacman

sufisufi

Mar 30, 2008
i won't cop, but they're executed well for the color scheme chosen. i dig the yellow lining, but the pink is just a little much for my tastes.

zach is way hot

Oct 28, 2007
Sorry.
Second Stage Turbine Blade is the best.
It's classic.
Saw them twice, back when only that album was out.
Great show.
I have to say IKSSE:3 is my favorite, but SSTB is a close second. I wish i could have gone to Neverender, i would have loved to see the first two nights, and maybe even the third.

lNJl To lManila

Oct 12, 2008
Strip off the pink and they look like the March Low Release.

vedarone

Oct 5, 2008
the mixing of materials is dope to me... i love the mesh on back and where it is, especially with the leather over it and also the piping, it really wins me over every time. they are reminiscent of the marshall amp's aside from the colorway, which i don't like. i feel like the controversy attached with pink always makes a huge issue for most, for me it's hard to accompany without looking like i need shuttershades and a scarf around my neck. also, i am not a fan of black suede. in all, i wish they were other, more understated colors but with the same build.

either way, i'm sure i will have a DS pair on the shelf in case i change my mind .

_ricksOe

Feb 3, 2009
they're okay.. its a possible copp for my girl though.

engineerTHAgreat

May 21, 2008
im kinda glad corny shit like this stays gettting released..

u can rock these all day!

catch me in some 2002-2005 HEAT!!!!!!! lol..

SBjunkie07

May 4, 2006
These just aren't my cup of tea.
Pass.

neutron

Aug 26, 2008
premium materials with a lame colorway

juice8732

Sep 27, 2007
premium materials with a lame colorway
that's how i'm feeling.. replace that pink with orange or something, and we got a deal. it would still be an outrageous shoe, but they'd have my bid. my guess is April or May's QS //forums.stashedboxes.com/style_images/v3/folder_post_icons/icon1.gif
ps. anyone think that yellow piping is 3M? i bet it is..

coryg21

Dec 10, 2008
ugly ugly ugly shoe. maybe a shoe for pharell or kanye they love that gay neon shit.

SkrApUNB

Feb 10, 2008
ill cop these but i probably wouldnt rock them... maybe a couple years ago when i was into all those bright ass colors. but a dope shoe.. looks like the quality will be nice.

streaker

Dec 1, 2008
that's how i'm feeling.. replace that pink with orange or something, and we got a deal. it would still be an outrageous shoe, but they'd have my bid. my guess is April or May's QS //forums.stashedboxes.com/style_images/v3/folder_post_icons/icon1.gif
ps. anyone think that yellow piping is 3M? i bet it is..
werd those woul be ill imo