Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Nike Dunk Low SB Red/White/Gold - Thin Tongue SB

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
My shop got these in, I havent gone down to check the quality yet, Im just not interested

landon93

May 26, 2009
^^^^ could you please as soon as you get a chance, im not asking you to go out of your way or anything but i am really interested in the quality and im sure alot of ppl are. but ive got to say i can bet they are shit or else nike would be charging more than they do

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
^^^ Yeah man, I might go down there before work tomorrow. Ill let you guys know

xdiamondx7

Aug 24, 2007
wow dont judge a sneaker on quality what do u expect its a dunk low pro no premium or anything but the judge it on how it looks

cmon now would you not cop say a pair of tiffs if u think the leather is shitty ?

xanadactyle

May 28, 2009
these are sick
the pattern on the tounge really makes them original

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
wow dont judge a sneaker on quality what do u expect its a dunk low pro no premium or anything but the judge it on how it looks

cmon now would you not cop say a pair of tiffs if u think the leather is shitty ?
Your telling me that if Im gonna spend 80+ on shoes that quality shouldnt matter if the shoe looks good? I think if its crappy materials on a subpar shoe then I wont be getting them.

El Nike

Jun 30, 2007

holy shit are you serious? OF COURSE quality of materials should be considered when buying shoes. Based on your logic, you may as well just buy fake shoes.

KiNG SiCKNESS

Jan 17, 2009
saw these in person today and they look really good. i plan on buying them but not at $80. the swoosh is a gold patent leather, and the tongue/heel area of the shoe look really good and make it stand out.

landon93

May 26, 2009
could someone who bought these post pictures and give a review, maybe add a video to there youtube channel. thanks

G

Some quick pictures i took in natural lighting if anyone wanted to see how the burgundys would look like

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0032.JPG

Lunt Town

Aug 2, 2009
nice call with actually using natural lighting, nice for once

verse001

Aug 14, 2008
so sick mine show up tomorrow can't wait i think its white laces ftw on these though

ElSuaveChino

Oct 21, 2008
yea ima pass on em....prolly cop at discount tho...depends

shoehead310

Jun 19, 2007
i'll pass. not the best colorway IMO

DUNKSTA!

Jul 26, 2008
i havent purchased a dunk in a long time but mine are coming on thursday. they remind of shanghais alot. maroon and white is a good color combo.

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
until you guys try on a pair of thin tongues you need to stop whining. they fit different then fat tongues but not in a bad way just more roomy. not the end of the world

mv21dunks

Feb 15, 2009
the brown on the top throws it off....whyy brown?? these look nice minus that tho but i wont be copping