Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

nike factory outlet swindon

billy bob

Jan 16, 2007
where are there some nike outlet stores? i cant think of newhere near me that they are (near milton keynes). i may try the one in Cas wen i go back to hull tho.

one in cas dont realy have much at the moment
got some angus fc's and some ecue thats it never get dunks in

Jacko-Liverpool

Apr 13, 2007
I went to My nearest Nike outlet stor in Chesire Oaks designer outlet today and they only had these in in size's 6.5 - 9 (uk) for £40

DSC00376.jpg

buff sb

Mar 26, 2007
anyone know of any sb dunks or any sb's for that matter in any uk outlets? like, recently

billy bob

Jan 16, 2007
went to my local nike factory today and they had some high hair dunk sb's in and had a lot of sizes, £40 might grab a pair to skate

duduchen

Jan 10, 2006
i copped some white lunar for £40 each, only have 3pairs instock, not full size run

DC001

Oct 18, 2005
If anyone sees any UK 10-11 in any SB's let me know!

Sneakakeepa

Oct 4, 2007
damm thats awesome dudes....

in miami we got like crappy stores..

haha

Timo Fett

Apr 16, 2007
Please can someone point me in the direction of a list of Nike outlets - if such a thing exists - in the South East (I'm based in London)?
I'f tried google, but it's not been very helpful

Thanks in advance

buff sb

Mar 26, 2007
the nike ashford outlet in kent has them white/blue and orange teams for 35 quid

MITCHXLANE

Oct 18, 2007
the nike ashford outlet in kent has them white/blue and orange teams for 35 quid

ant outlets in wolverhampton birmingham parts?

Jacko-Liverpool

Apr 13, 2007
i think chester is the nearest outlet from birmingham.

they have a large nike outlet in chester.

http://www.cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com/...rl=mcarthurglen
Think I might try and get to the one in Elsmere Port (near Chester) sometime this week I live in Liverpool so it's only gonna take me an hour or so to get there on trains an buses, if they have anything in i'll take pics an let y'all know.

Jacko-Liverpool

Apr 13, 2007
So I got to the Nike factory store in Chesire Oaks Designer Outlet Village today and as I entered the shop I spotted some Pink Boxes!!! so i got over to them thinking i was gonna find some heat but to my dismay it was just some shitty Prods :( and the only other SB's they had were the dunks i posted about in this thread last time, I'm gonna go again in January and hope they have some decent stock in by then

DC001

Oct 18, 2005
^Which p-rods were they?

Jacko-Liverpool

Apr 13, 2007
^Which p-rods were they?
they were like just all black or a very dark blue i think sorry man I should of took a pic when I come across a pic of them online I'll post it up here

Timo Fett

Apr 16, 2007
I went the the outlet in Braintree for the sample sale on Friday.

They had the light brown P-Rod 1s in sizes 6-7 and the white/light blue mesh "High Hair" Dunk lo premiums in most sizes. Got a pair of the dunks.

no SBs in the sample sale. A pretty lame selection really but I did get a pair of grey suede/black leather AM1 premiums for £25!

duduchen

Jan 10, 2006
I went the the outlet in Braintree for the sample sale on Friday.

They had the light brown P-Rod 1s in sizes 6-7 and the white/light blue mesh "High Hair" Dunk lo premiums in most sizes. Got a pair of the dunks.

no SBs in the sample sale. A pretty lame selection really but I did get a pair of grey suede/black leather AM1 premiums for £25!
Ive been there yesterday 24th Nov., nothing special but the prod, high hair, Sandalwoods, some AJ and Lebron lows,

They want £40 for the high hair, £30 for sandalwoods, They have special offer for buy one get one half price on selected footwear, but I cant find any good.

I didnt cop anything....But I refunded my SNT BARCELONA TEAM US6 (purchased from Swindon Outlet) to them, too big for my girl, so if you guys want them, you may find them for £35 in Braintree NIke Outlet.

duduchen

Jan 10, 2006
THEY HAVE SOME AIR STABB ' Air You Breathe Pack ' FOR £35, FULL SIZE RUN.

stab_pre_airubreathe_8.jpg

stab_pre_airubreathe_5.jpg

neddington12

Nov 29, 2007
My mate got some of those Boca's from their a while back. When may they have some decent stuff in again?