Nike SB Dunk High - Anthracite/Summit Highs

kimchee2go

Mar 5, 2007

Legendman92

Jun 23, 2008
definately liking those but not going out of my way to find

nismo_wun

Apr 15, 2008
Best release in a long time in my opinion. Very clean pair.

Some pics with the blue laces if anyone was curious

Anyone looking for these in the Seattle area, 35th up on E Pike has them for $85.

sharkin

Oct 28, 2007
Some pics with the blue laces if anyone was curious
..as a cat!!

copped 'em on spot a second ago. I called my shop earlier today and they got the tie dye mids and the azure blazers and some p-rods and stuff, but not the un-futuras. they said they might be coming qs in the middle of the month, but i'm not taking my chances only to pay over a bill. great heads up on the spot bro. can't wait till i get these on my feet.

esnyderr

Dec 22, 2007
seems like quite a few people have copped them from spot but the inventory doesnt change. Does it automatically update the stock each time some one purchases a pair ?? Anyone know ??

sharkin

Oct 28, 2007
Quantities in your cart are limited to what's in stock, so you can't add more than what we have in stock for a certain item. We also automatically remove items from your cart that go out of stock. Email info@skateparkoftampa.com for a quick reply to any questions you have.

Trev_Dunk9

Dec 20, 2006
seems like quite a few people have copped them from spot but the inventory doesnt change. Does it automatically update the stock each time some one purchases a pair ?? Anyone know ??

That should usually tell you they have a boat load of these that they got in.

.goodfella.

Mar 21, 2007
dont get what you all see its a nice shoe not trying to put it down but weve seen whats coming and therse alot nicer shoes coming up...

so that means dont get a nice shoe cuz YOU think a nicer shoe is coming? lol

how bout u get both or however many it is...

dunkfest15

Mar 9, 2008
i really hope they dont get dat futura hype.....

xsjinsx

May 21, 2008
These grew on me fast. Just picked my pair up.

kyle_watson

Jun 16, 2006
just ordered my pair from SPOT with some new bearings. Really the Hi's have not had a lot of colorways that made me want to go out and buy them, but the simplicity sold me plus i love the hi's fit and feel

NikeBoy

Oct 19, 2006
^was it free shipping?

xsjinsx

May 21, 2008
If you spend over 90 its free shipping. I bought both the sea blazers and these hi tops for around 145 which is not bad.

lloydeezye

Sep 13, 2007
just bought my pairand hope to get it soon.

heychiu

Jun 13, 2007
just picked up my pair today =)

sirjuice35

Jul 6, 2007
If you spend over 90 its free shipping. I bought both the sea blazers and these hi tops for around 145 which is not bad.
i got the same combo and i cant wait to get them. hopefully they dont take too long

G

i'm waiting on my local shop (tekgnar, austin tx) to get these. Should be Aug. 1 right? That's the GR date for the blazers apparently, and I went up there today and they hadn't got the august releases yet.

and these aren't futuras and never will be, naming them as such would be misleading. maybe futura-esque highs? haha

ya'll hatin' on the highs this year - what about the Thrashin's? I thought those were pretty sick. Neckbreakers for sure (though that can just mean they're too bright).

shakez

Dec 26, 2006
these with white laces = sexy.

allhype4u

Jan 15, 2008
just ordered mine from SPOT. can't wait to get these!!!