Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Nike SB Holiday 09 - The Non-Dunk SB's

warhead

Jan 15, 2006
Let's be real here people, the time that Nike SB was all about Dunks is long gone. The Non-Dunk SB section of the holiday 09 catalog proves this once again. Again we meet a new model on the roster. After the Bruin and P-Rod 3, that will debut in the fall, and the Janoski, that will pop up in stores during the summer season, we get a fourth fresh face this year: The Classic High. Along with the high the sole of the Classic SB has been modified a bit for your skating pleasure. Also we are glad to tell you that the classics return. For yet another season the black/white Blazer mid and Griptape Dunk Mid will be able to be ordered at any time by your local store. Same goes for the black/white Janoski, white/black and black/red P-Rod 3 and the black/gold Tre AD. Enough talk, let's bring on the pics. But not before we once again thanks our connect for the hook-up, much love. Oh and again, colors will be more fresh in real life compared to these pics.

The NikeSB.org crew.

PS. The text with the full monthly line-up is the same as in the Dunk thread, so if you already read that, just look at the pics.

October:
Zoom Paul Rodriguez 3 - Midnight Fog/Sport Red
p-rod3october09.jpg

Blazer Premium SB - Aquamarine/Electroline
blazerpremiumoctober09.jpg

Zoom Tre AD - Grand Purple/Black
treadoctober09.jpg

Zoom Classic SB - Black/Black
classicsboctober09.jpg

Full line-up:
The October clothing line-up features 2 new cw's for the classic backpack (grand purple/gold and black/team red) and 1 new cw for the Eugene backpack (green spark/zest) that seems to match the Premium Dunk Low. The well known retro sock return in a Homegun cw along with some new tech socks. We also see a comeback of the DRI-FIT pocket tee that matches with the backpack, the Packable Jacket (wich comes with a small pouch) and the Zoom Tre AD (more on those in the Other SB section) And since October ends with Halloween you can trick or treat in style with the Tripper tee, the Dracula tee and 5-panel. A snap-back, flannel and the classic Icon tee conclude this month.

nikesboctober09.jpg

November:
Zoom Air Paul Rodriguez 3 - Aquamarine/Dark Obsidian
Due to circumstances we can not offer you a better pic of this one, however you can find a real life pic here or just check the releasepic below for a small image.

Stefan Janoski - Obsidian/White
janoskinovember09.jpg

Blazer SB - Team Red/Yellow Ochre
blazernovember09.jpg

Zoom Bruin SB - Sport Red/White
bruinnovember09.jpg

Zoom Air Harbor - Black/White
harbornovember09.jpg

Full line-up:
November brings us a ton of extra stuff. Stand-out is a dope photo tee with Clark Hassler, as shot by Todd Jordan. Nike brings back the basics with a bunch of stuff with a small logo and easy-on-the-eye colorways. Check the down jacket, fleece hoodie, flannels, fitted caps, beanie's, scarf, wallets (including zippeds), belts and zip hoodies. Also in the mix are some more DRI-FIT pocket tees, crewsocks and a graphic tee and snapback. And don't forget that subtle color update on the black Eugene backpack.
nikesbnovember09.jpg

December:

Stefan Janoski Premium - Black Antharcite (pic shows an early sample, will most likely not hit the shops in this cw.)
janoskipremiumdecember09.jpg

Zoom Air Veloce - Dark Army/Vegas Gold
velocedecember09.jpg

Zoom Bruin SB - Midnight Fog/Midnight Fog
Due to circumstances we can not offer you a better pic of this one, however we can tell you it features a perforated Swoosh. Until better shots surface just check the releasepic below for a small image.

Zoom Classic High SB - Black/White
classicsbhighdecember09.jpg

Full line-up:
Most of our members that are into skateboarding know Skate Mental, a company under the Crailtap umbrella. The team features a lot of Nike riders, actually the whole team is sponsored by Nike (Reese Forbes, Matt Beach, Darryl Angel, John Motta, Brad Staba (flow) and Shane O'Neill (Nike SB Australia) This is quite unique so Nike and Skate Mental teamed up for a full collection. You can expect a Dunk High, a bloodstained hockey jersey, 2 graphic tees, 2 'Nike SM' tees and a 3-in-1 jacket. And to top things off there's a backpack that comes with a bright red blanket (for those cold December days) Prepare to end the year completely mental.

All the SB Dunks for holiday 09 can be found here: //forums.stashedboxes.com/index....howtopic=144753

michaelnguyenx3

May 12, 2007
the first blazers and the harbors are alriiigghhhtt.

jiranian1

Oct 9, 2007
dude f@#K the p rod 3

usofrickindid

Mar 4, 2008
Some awesome awesome AWESOME stuff here.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
Really really feeling those red and gold blazers, those are very nice!

ruckspin24

Mar 7, 2009
the red blazers are sick. but thats pretty much it. maybe the air classics but im down to save some chips

woonick

Jul 15, 2007
These will be $80
janoskinovember09.jpg

These will be $90
janoskipremiumdecember09.jpg

G

P-Rod 3s look like a joke. It looks like a Saucony shoe minus the mean looking tread. Terrible.

robfine45

Jun 12, 2007
The classic Hi's are a must for me. I cant wait.. I hope nike keeps that going wit some more colorways. Just straight fiyaaaa

zachff

Dec 8, 2008
Definitely enjoying the purple TRE ADs.

icecreamman

Dec 17, 2007
I love the first blazers and the sort of grape-ish tres are nice.

mike402

Feb 8, 2007
i'm loving the look of the re-tooled classics and the classic hi.

DUNXXX

Dec 21, 2006
im kinda liking those purple tres and the blue/yellow blazers in October. also that purple "packable" jacket as well

streaker

Dec 1, 2008
these colorways are almost too simple, the tre ads could have some of the sickest colorways as has been proven by the rastas and mcflys, personally im not feelin any of these except maybe the black p rods

California Livin

Mar 16, 2008
P-Rod 3 - Basics look good but monthly releases are horrible. They better drop the Takashi-Rod 3 spring 2010.
Veloce - Feeling it but not a must have. One colorway in the whole catalog? Step it up Nike!
Blazer - Dope. I don't think I've ever seen an ugly Blazer.
Harbor - Nice but not nice enough to make me go back to vulcanized shoes.
Janoski - OK. I still think Gino or Reese should have got a pro model before him. Maybe even Danny Supa.
Zoom Tre AD - Good colorways but I hate the way they skate. Not enough E-Cue influence. I wonder what's next for these?
Classic Low - Good but not great.
Classic Hi - Ridiculous. Don't even look skateable.
Bruin - I was super psyched on the but my excitement died down. I'm not copping but they should sell well.
Trainer 2 - I know there aren't any Trainer 2's in here but they need a Trainer type shoe in their lineup. Maybe a Trainer Dunk SB?
Apparel - Jackets, beanies, tees, belts, hats and wallets look good. Bring back the SB Icon hoody since I never got one.

Overall is ok. Nothing to die for but Nike has some pretty solid release for Holiday 09.

C&KdLow

Oct 14, 2007
all of this is garbage, what is nike thinking with these colorways? i can honestly say i dont like any of them. just another reason to start getting away from nike SB............................ fuck

jams1

Oct 27, 2008
Holiday '09 already just recovering from holiday '08

pretty cool though blue blazers are nice

THEKOLLECTER

Apr 27, 2008
The Zoom Bruin are looking pretty nice kinda gazelle ish .

Skate mental stuff should be sick !

Xander

Oct 20, 2006
lovin the blazers
and the janoskis of course