Nike SB Stefan Janoski Pro Model

woonick

Like what you mean colorway? Nike is not like every other company where most of the pro's get a model. NKE is very selective when it comes to getting your own shoe like Jordan, LeBron, P Rod. Only the elite. I doubt he's gonna get his own shoe

kjay

i love stefan janoski, but why would he get a pro model over brian anderson or gino iannucci? i guess well have to wait and see.

Cemetery

It's true, can't wait to see what they look like. Probably a 99% chance it's vulcanized and steezy as hell knowing Stefan.

Rza

Like what you mean colorway? Nike is not like every other company where most of the pro's get a model. NKE is very selective when it comes to getting your own shoe like Jordan, LeBron, P Rod. Only the elite. I doubt he's gonna get his own shoe

i agree, i jus dont think steph would get his own shoe...maybe it is true but idk...i hope its just a part of another custom series type of thing in which 4-5 team riders can do their own colorways and designs like they do ever so often...id be pretty stoked on that, last time everyone had some sick shit so i really hope to see something along these lines..

Cemetery

i agree, i jus dont think steph would get his own shoe...maybe it is true but idk...i hope its just a part of another custom series type of thing in which 4-5 team riders can do their own colorways and designs like they do ever so often...id be pretty stoked on that, last time everyone had some sick shit so i really hope to see something along these lines..
It's definitely his own shoe, not a custom colorway of an existing model. It's called the Zoom Air Stefan Janoski SB. Don't go blowing your loads just yet though, they're not coming out till October 08.

hush717

cool cemetary, you're probably right about being vulcanized and sick...he's always skating blazers

to say that janowski isn't elite is kind of silly though, he's amazing

either way, if this is for sure, i'd love to see what they have in their bag for nike sb

woonick

cool cemetary, you're probably right about being vulcanized and sick...he's always skating blazers

to say that janowski isn't elite is kind of silly though, he's amazing

either way, if this is for sure, i'd love to see what they have in their bag for nike sb
I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it but there are many other riders than him on NIKESB that needs his own pro model other than just p rod. No not a colorway there own shoe like Reese or Shimizu, they need a shoe themselves, But i cant wait what it looks like.

LDS.

What? im kind of shocked and happy, totally mixed feeling about this, although stefan is sick as f**k, im with woonick, why hasn't gino or reese gotten their own pro model shoe wth?, i guess nike know what they are doing!? im really anticipating the first leaked pics of his shoe though can't wait!

Cemetery

What? im kind of shocked and happy, totally mixed feeling about this, although stefan is sick as f**k, im with woonick, why hasn't gino or reese gotten their own pro model shoe wth?, i guess nike know what they are doing!? im really anticipating the first leaked pics of his shoe though can't wait!
I'm guessing it has to do with exposure. Stefan put out two banging video parts this year and is all over print media and editorial articles. No disrespect to Gino or Reese, but Stefan's doing way bigger things these days.

hush717

I'm guessing it has to do with exposure. Stefan put out two banging video parts this year and is all over print media and editorial articles. No disrespect to Gino or Reese, but Stefan's doing way bigger things these days.
yeah that's what i was thinking, while i love pretty much the whole team especially Reese, Shimizu, Supa, etc., like stated above: stefan is doin big things lately

that's probably why

warhead

Quite a shock that Nike is doing another pro model, but great news for Stefan. I love the P-Rod as a shoe, but it's good that I can finally support a pro I really like by buying his Nike pro model. Fourth vulc shoe in the SB line, hope it's a hightop.

Also, this kinda stops the rumor that Burton wants all their Analog riders on Gravis.

dyck

well....personally i won't believe it till i saw pics with my own eyes.
prod had to fix the right of a signature shoe in his contract back then...

Out of the whole nike sb team stefan is definitelly the one who deserves it most,
he's getting coverage everywhere and has the style and skills to have a good selling shoe.
again no disrespect to the other riders, but people like gino, reese
and brian anderson are close to their retirement, gino already retired more or less.
don't kill me for this statement, but these three are all over or close to 30 whereas stefan is in his mid twenties right?

designwise i see these going in a harbor/blazer low direction.
problem with it is that these shoes are more or less all in the same category, thin lowtop vulc shoes.
if they don't add some specials and smart features or unique parts that have an actuall conection with stefan and his life
the shoe will end up being a harbor clone. if that happens he better should have gotten an own colorway of the harbor or blazer low.

warhead

When it comes to SB stuff, Cemetery is always right.
That's only one shoe to bank off, with his own pro model he gets paid for every shoe.

dyck

i know that cemetery is a very reliable member, but i'm still skeptical, let me keep my pessimism;-)

For stefan himself it is surely better to have an own shoe, financially of cause.
But if the silouette is basically a harbor/blazer low the two modells will cannibalize themselfs i guess,
there must be another reason to pay the extra money for a pro shoe except from supporting a speciffic rider,
a design with a unique character is needed in my opinion.

warhead

I have a feeling they won't dissapoint us on that part, if you look at P-Rod's shoe there's a lot of personal stuff on there, especially compared to most pro models from other brands. Nike always works very clothes with their athletes/riders in developing pro models so I think this one will be no different.

Next I want a Wieger shoe. Make it happen Beaverton.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.