Nike SB Stefan Janoski Pro Model

woonick

The premium color way is a gray/black flannel upper on a black sole, looks pretty good.
I think these are them, Sorry for the pic, taken from the holiday 09 catalog
stefan.jpg

Cemetery

That's them in the corner, but the catalog picture is of an early sample that doesn't have the flannel print so they look like an all black shoe.

woonick

Do you have anymore 09 Holiday catalog pics?
I have the whole catalog in PDF form, I don't have a scanner or anything. It is the holiday catalog from october to December.

Real nice shoes in there i'm looking forward to the bleeding gums dunk high designed by Todd Jordan & these Timberland looking Mid premiums. //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//sonicemoticon.gif

RideaCapita

I was at an art show/ party last night and a dude had on the Black with the white swoosh Janoski's. From the pictures I was already in love, but seeing them in person I wanted to go over and just punch him, jack his shoes and run.

These are DOPE!!!

drake

i tried on a pair of the samples, they're super comfy. good shoes to slip on and skate in
oh word? iono ... im a flip trick kid and shoes like those seem like they wouldnt last me two days of skating ... like skating a pair of eras lol

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.