Nike SB Stefan Janoski Pro Model

werk

these fit super tight on me, but i have a skated pair that fits perfectly. it seems like it takes a little while to break in. some people may have to size up a half size
weird i had to go a half size down on them. lol their promo goods are pretty trippy, a janoski shoe with a cork insole placed inside a glass bottle

woonick

weird i had to go a half size down on them. lol their promo goods are pretty trippy, a janoski shoe with a cork insole placed inside a glass bottle
I wear a 9 in everything but I got a 9.5 & it fits fine. There is definitely room in the shoe for your toes to move but the toe area is narrow so it fits tight in that area and loose in the back. But I think the next pair ill get is a 9. It'll obviously stretch a little.

so how these feel on the feet? are they shoddy like vans?
They are quite sturdy to begin with but will all vulcanized shoes they get soft and I hate soft shoes.

woonick

thats not really an early release, 2 of my local shops got them in late april...like around the 28th.
Yeah but they are not supposed to release them until the 8th of may. Worldwide release day. All shops got them early but they can't release them until then. So your local shops shouldn't be selling them yet.

blackdahliamrdr

Yeah but they are not supposed to release them until the 8th of may. Worldwide release day. All shops got them early but they can't release them until then. So your local shops shouldn't be selling them yet.
oh thanks for the info...didnt know that...I noticed when i purchased them he was on the low down hahaha. I was wondering why the shop didnt have them on display...Oh yea if you guys are from the Pasedena, eagle rock or glendale area come down to Transport Skate Shop in Eagle Rock...Stefan will make an appearance May 7th at 5pm....ill make sure to get some pics for you guys

ster

Did anybody go to the sacto party and has some pictures of the event?
i went, but no pics
the b street skatepark was pretty chill, up until the product toss. kids were throwing elbows and pushing the shit out of everyone. it was terrible.

upper playground's art show was pretty awesome, though. they had a bunch of janoski's shoes out, like the red/maroon one, obsidian one, tan-ish one, and another one that escapes me.

then they had some mid samples. it was griptapes, but with red stitching on the strap. they also had blazers like these. black/white ones, but with red stitching.

they also had some purple highs, but i didn't really get a good look at that one.

sorry about no pics :(

wikedwun

these shoes are so sick! gonna be picking up both colorways tomorrow @ my local shop cuz they started selling them on Saturday 2nd
Will post pix later tonite!

coolcatpat

dsc00683.jpg

reuab

My shop is supposedly getting these in on Wednesday. If I decide to cop, I'll shoot some photos and post em here.

NJdunkLover789

My shop up here has them in, but isn't selling them till Saturday. But I'm going back home to Jersey on Friday, and my shop there got them in today. I'm stoked on these things.

dunk130y

im really feeling the full grain black one, tan one, and red one in the pic on the previous page

i think i have a new fav sb

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.