The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

NIKESB ZOOM VELOCE

manvtk

Jan 10, 2009
ehhh i'lll just stay to zoom tre and dunksss

vedarone

Oct 5, 2008
i'm sorry but these are horrible. 3m on the swoosh and lace area didn't save them either. they are like the mullet of shoes... boring "business" in the front and just too much "party" in the rear.

and this was my 100th?

Cloudy Weather

Dec 6, 2005
I got a pair of the black suede ones today. Box price was $85, my initial thoughts are good. Feels like a tre, little narrower and the toe cap is thick with multiple layers and a triple stitch to hold the suede together. My only complaints is when they are skated, the ollie pad area is going to fall apart quick and then just rip all the way along the shoe. Definitly worth copping to skate or even to chill, real comfy and the 3m is sick.

leo13

Oct 25, 2007
i'm sorry but these are horrible. 3m on the swoosh and lace area didn't save them either. they are like the mullet of shoes... boring "business" in the front and just too much "party" in the rear.
and this was my 100th?
do you sk8? if so what kix you sk8 in?
anyway i got the blk n wht pair today there sick i dont care what anyone says ! all sb.s are made to sk8 so why wouldnt they make a pair to sk8 in if thats what there for? but uh these are comfortable not as good as the tre a.d. but just as close i just wanted to try a new model to sk8 in ! an for those of yall who dont like em yall goin to be just like the ppl who didnt like the zoom tre a.d. until the mcflys came out . just wait im sure nike will come out with sum good colors an then yal will change yal mind bout these but as for now go copp em u cant go wrong with a simple colorway !!!!

California Livin

Mar 16, 2008
do you sk8? if so what kix you sk8 in?
anyway i got the blk n wht pair today there sick i dont care what anyone says ! all sb.s are made to sk8 so why wouldnt they make a pair to sk8 in if thats what there for? but uh these are comfortable not as good as the tre a.d. but just as close i just wanted to try a new model to sk8 in ! an for those of yall who dont like em yall goin to be just like the ppl who didnt like the zoom tre a.d. until the mcflys came out . just wait im sure nike will come out with sum good colors an then yal will change yal mind bout these but as for now go copp em u cant go wrong with a simple colorway !!!!
Where did you get em? I can't find the anywhere on the internet and my local shop doesn't order half sizes.

leo13

Oct 25, 2007
Where did you get em? I can't find the anywhere on the internet and my local shop doesn't order half sizes.
at my sk8shop. uh get you these as soon ur shop gets em u wont b dissappointed > im sure sum shops get em b4 others?

California Livin

Mar 16, 2008
at my sk8shop. uh get you these as soon ur shop gets em u wont b dissappointed > im sure sum shops get em b4 others?
My shop doesn't get half sizes. I wear a 9.5

mbation

Oct 31, 2006

this pic from caliroots makes them look reflective what do you think? if they are thats sick i love 3m
' yeah they do have 3m on them

mrh

May 3, 2006
I got a pair of the black suede ones today. Box price was $85, my initial thoughts are good. Feels like a tre, little narrower and the toe cap is thick with multiple layers and a triple stitch to hold the suede together. My only complaints is when they are skated, the ollie pad area is going to fall apart quick and then just rip all the way along the shoe. Definitly worth copping to skate or even to chill, real comfy and the 3m is sick.
dope, hopefully i'll find some cheap ones on ebay sometime.

i forgot you were on this site, i saw you at third a couple weeks back skatin the box

dbdbdb

Mar 6, 2008
anyone else liking these alot more than when they first saw them? i think i'd only cop if i can get them for 50 or lower on ebay
man ive been loving these ever since i first saw them and when i finally saw them in person the other day i was not disappointed...

the only problem is these seem to run small for me, i can usually decently fit into an 11 in dunks and tres (i wear 11.5)...
but the 11 i tried on in these were way fucken tight, im think i need a 12 to be comfortable...

anyone else notice this?

mike402

Feb 8, 2007
i was pretty sure i hated these when photos first surfaced, but i think i'm slowly starting to change my mind.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
These look really nice man! I'm gonna go check them out tommorow.

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
Saw the black ones at my shop today. They look way nicer in person. I'm tempted to try em out, but I'm a poor college kid. So I guess I'll have to wait.

woonick

Jul 15, 2007

Way different then the original concept

streaker

Dec 1, 2008
I agree, the original design was ill, I dont know why they scrapped it. i have to say though that these are not bad, i think they will look better in person

vedarone

Oct 5, 2008
i like the original design quite a bit better except for the colorway^^^ i feel like they shouldn't have switched to the tre sole or pushed everything back to the rear of the shoe. had they kept the first model and used these newer colorways i would have been cool with a pair or two. as far as skating them i'm sure they are alright but i would rather drop the extra 10 for the tre ad considering the durability factor. as far as looks, i would rather drop the 85 on some dunks. these are kinda reminding me of old school bike banana seats lately.

aaaaaaaalexander

Mar 14, 2007
white ones are on Active Mail Order right now. just got me a pair if i like the way they feel i might buy the black ones too. i like them cause they remind me of air maxs

chip_SB

Mar 8, 2006
They definitely run small. I'm a true size 10 and these I'd for sure need a 10.5.

Elwood27

Oct 22, 2006
Nike is starting to go OG for their designs.

Wackness.