NSB WOGs

gaberockka_NSB

The Battle thread has some interesting references to NSB members girlfriends, so I figured since this is the trench, let's start up a thread with pics of the NSB Members' significant others!

Rules:

1) Pics must be validated, as in contain proof that the girl in the pic is actually your girl (or at least you really know her, which might be the only thing that can be proven without the girls holding up signs) - So either you have to be in the pic with the girl, or she has to be holding up your tag.
2) This is the trench so go nuts, but bear in mind that we're talking about peoples loved ones so try to maintain at least some level of civility

I've had like 5 "serious" relationships in the past 10 years so I guess I'd be considered something like a serial monogamist....this is my girl at the moment. I'm at work so I don't really have any good pics of us, but I'll post more when I get home...I'll start it off....

Just her:

kate.jpg

katecod-k.jpg

Us together:

bra.jpg

katecod-kg.jpg

Random wacky sequence of pics:

weird1.jpg

weird2.jpg

weird3.jpg

weird4.jpg

weird5.jpg

weird6.jpg

Let the shit talking commence....

Say Ocean

CMD, Amy winehouse have lots of phases in her physical appearance through out her career, which one is your girlffriend? I'm hoping the the peak of the cracked out phase.

gaberockka_NSB

lol I'm actually older then her, but only by about 4 months. We're both 29.
No offense taken though; I look really young for my age and she looks about her age, so makes sense....

$tunnaMan

lol @ oceans post

heres the mrs
her by herself and a piece of my arm

tunnaMRS.jpg

us..both sicc as fucc and lookin like shit but whatever

IMG_9707.jpg

monochrome

^^^nice to see you wearing your seatbelt 77%

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif all jokes homie

i would have had something to contribute a month ago but stuff happens

gaberockka_NSB

Hmmm....

I promised a couple more when I started the thread, so here they are

By the way, I'm aware that I look like I'm taking a shit in this pic...no need to tell me haha

blocka.jpg

blockablocka.jpg

Say Ocean

I'll admit, hayley williams is becoming an even more attractive woman as she aged, except for her current hair cut, its super shit.

Though I still think Sierra Kusterbeck (Versa Emerge) > hayley WIlliams

Good Luck with that NJW, hope your dreams will come true.

gaberockka_NSB

^^^ Thanks man! I really appreciate that.

I'll have to tell her you said that...maybe it'll counteract the damage done from when I told her Call_me_diamond said she looked mad old...

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖