NSB WOGs

gaberockka_NSB

You know who else is awesome? Pedofiles.
I'm just busting your balls...I'm 31 and I would smash a hot 23 year old in a heartbeat.
In fact, the only reason I date girls my own age is that we're more likely to relate to/understand each other.
I don't wanna be making a Thundercats reference and have her remind me that she had yet to be born when that show was on, feel me??

steez003

i would have to disagree, pedophiles are in fact NOT awesome. at least, that's what it says in the encyclopedia.
i go to school in a college town, so i'm fully aware of the maturity gap w/younger girls. but b/c of my scholastic endeavors & current location i don't have much a choice; i can either talk to younger girls @ school or these redneck yokels in the town, or be celibate. the latter 2 i'm not willing to accept as a choice.
either way, she's cool & age doesn't really bother us.

verse001

"the only reason I date girls my own age is that we're more likely to relate to/understand each other.
I don't wanna be making a Thundercats reference and have her remind me that she had yet to be born when that show was on, feel me??"

lol, truth

gstone

we're just "friends." commitment issues on both ends make it easier that way.

Picture018.jpg

TreeAir

You're both satisfied in the end that's what counts; Enjoy those Gratifying Females

It's always pleasant to just give her a ring for a Qwik Tap-A-Roo

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖