OFFICIAL Jordan FAQ Post

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
Well hope I helped a little.

ruzzty-I think 11's fit pretty true to size. They can be snug sometimes though so I personally size up .5, it might depend on your foot shape though.

obey22

Jun 6, 2008
What up NSB, just getting into Jordans and was wondering; How do 5's fit are they true to size? and also how much would DS 2007 Retro 5's Black/Metallic Silver cost me ?

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
V's fit for me true to size. I'm a natural 10.5 and they fit just right, kind of like dunk highs to me.

As for the price, I've seen people sell from a range of $175-2xx. I may be a little off though.

Paul C.

Jan 18, 2010
Is it possible to "de-fog" the air bubble of a Jordan shoe's sole unit?

sbheat

Mar 21, 2006
how much does DS cdp bred 11s go for?

Megachron

Mar 10, 2011
gettin some Bordeaux's this weekend, anyone know how the sizes run? if anyone has any air jordan VII's, do they run true to size or run big?

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
You should get true to size on those, half size down maybe.

john wurster

Apr 28, 2010
ok so this is the question that is repeatedly asked, but specifically, how do you think this year's black three's sizing will/would compare to dunks? first time buying j's, much appreciated

S

Sukey

TYVM you've solevd all my problems

Simeon

May 9, 2011
So I'm completely new to Jordans but really digging the retro'd Concords and have a few questions.

I've heard mix things on how 11's fit so how do they compare to SB dunks?

I guess the big question I have is where do I cop them? Will footlocker have them? Will nike have them online at midnight? Would footlocker online have them at midnight?

I know I'm new so sorry for all the dumbass questions. Thanks for any help though.

SwaggaBoii

Jun 16, 2009
its a general release.

footlocker should have em.

even small sneaker spots with a jordan account is able to order for them. even all the way in saipan. i dont trust online though. stuff sell fast

Simeon

May 9, 2011
Thanks for the info man.

Is there anyway to find out which shops have jordan accounts like SB does?

A

air jordan

If you remember, Air Jordan Original Shoes
Spike was spotted wearing both of these colorways court side during last season's NBA playoffs. Authentic Jordans for Sale
And now you can own the same Spizike model and colorway that Lee rocked in Madison Square Garden last year. Air Jordan Retro 6 for Sale With an additional Spizike colorway releasing along side the Spike Lee PE editions, it looks like this shoe is going to be in the spotlight once again. Some, as usual, will hate it. Others, will be overjoyed. There just seems to be no middle ground for Hybrids. They are the Jekyll and Hyde of Jordan shoes for basketball. air jordan 6 infrared
It is a classic shoe. Perhaps the best Jordan shoe ever made. It saved the Jordan shoe line. It was the first shoe to use "Elephant Print". 2011 is seeing it's return to the sneaker world in a big way. air jordan 11 retro menAnd it is going to be dropped in another colorway very soon. The Air Jordan III. Already released in white/cement, Air Jordan 6 Retro Oreo
"true blue", "stealth", "Black Cat",

collin

Jul 30, 2011
im new to jordans, do Vs run the same size as sb dunks?

BobbyBananas

Apr 30, 2010

imo i think they run big.. I usually wear a 10.5 in sb dunks and a 10 in Jordan 5s..

n8jigga

Mar 22, 2012
new to this forum......looking for some advice. I have a pair of jordan 5's white/black-fire reds size 13 from the 2000 release, never been worn and have the original box and receipt from my purchase in Jan of 2000, in perfect condition. What is a good asking price?
Any help would be appreciated

kmt614

Jun 14, 2008
If I wear sz 9-9.5 in sb's. What size should i wear for jordans? specifically jordan 5's

tampakix

Aug 21, 2010
Well if you wear 9, go up to 9.5 in jays and so and so forth. I wear size 10 in dunk lows but wear 10.5 in aj5s.