Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

OFFICIAL N-SB.org and 5th Anniversary Sticker packs

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
N-SB.org & 5th Anniversary Sticker packs

Here they are, exactly what you wanted and now FOR SALE.

Price: $10

What you get: A sticker pack of 8. Four N-SB.org vinyl die-cut stickers and four 5th Anniversary Box Label vinyl die-cut stickers.

Shipping: Included in the price for 1st class mail with no tracking. Int'l buyers your postage will be $1 more and will also go out 1st class mail with no tracking. If you need tracking Certified Mail is an additional $2.95 (what USPS charges)

Payment: Paypal GIFT. In the NOTES section please include your full name and shipping address. If you can't pay this way then the only way I'll accept payment is via a USPS Money Order or you'll have to pay for Certified Mail.

Making the rounds...

AND....a sneak review of the LASERED N-SB.org DECK for Auction later this summer.

Huge thanks to the man behind the lenses... George88, follow his twitter @george88
AND
To monochrome for countless hours and effort on the images for the Box Label logos and deck design execution, really made my vision come to life.

Kr3st

Jun 24, 2007
Excited for everything else as well! Great shots George.

robinho23

Sep 5, 2008
yeee youll hear from me real soon

BMarley86

Feb 22, 2009
good job guys

ill be scoopin up a pack in the near future

RuDe-oNe

Jun 29, 2009
Pmd //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

cr@zy4kickz

Feb 26, 2008
N-SB.ORG goodies are looking awesome.... Props to all that contributed to the cause and to this wonderful website... Consider yourself pm'ed Jamie!

thejarred

May 5, 2009
I'll take a pack! Any deals on 2+ packs?

drew_dice27

Jul 12, 2008
PM sent. Real good looks to everyone and there efforts to making this come forth!

macross8

Jun 6, 2007
great job guys... and everything looks swell J.

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
Thanks fellas. Everyone who has ordered and sent payment via Paypal, your orders are out today so be on the look-out.

Trav409

Feb 7, 2009
These look great guys. Good job....keep doing what you do!!!!

jamie you have been PM'd

tradinsoles

Apr 28, 2010
These look great guys. Good job....keep doing what you do!!!!

jamie you have been PM'd
LET ME GET A LASERED DECK! FOR REAL! I GOT THE MONEY SET ONE ASIDE FOR ME!

george88

Nov 7, 2006

Thanks fellas. Mad props to monochrome for the great design on the entire pack. Stickers are straight FIRE!

Really excited about this pack. Had a blast going around the city shooting the stickers. Secrete service and Park Police were kind enough to let me leave the sticker on that bench in front of the White House and on the marble ledge by city hall. So big thanks to them for letting me troll. Also another big thanks to Jamie for coming to me to shoot the stickers, deck and more.

gteng08

Apr 22, 2010
dayummmm! everything's so hot! hahaha
imma make sure ill get one of those decks. hahaha how much?

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
If you want to place an order you need to PM me. Thanks!

As for the lasered DECK, it is a 1 of 1, so it will be raffled off (July hopefully) along with all the N-SB.org goods we have in store.

panda666

Mar 26, 2008
I'm wondering if possible to pay the price for 8 pieces of Box Label vinyl stickers?

As for the lasered DECK, it is a 1 of 1, so it will be raffled off (July hopefully) along with all the N-SB.org goods we have in store.
have you guys decided the price for the lasered deck yet? cuz I'm really looking forward about it and willing to get one for me...

gteng08

Apr 22, 2010

aw. :( hahaha nvm about me getting a deck..

jls5en

Hypebeast Numero Uno
Jul 19, 2005
PMs please.

Idea for the lasered deck is to do a RAFFLE, meaning you can buy as many tickets as you want and then we'll have a drawing and the winner will be announced. Rather than just doing a straight auction for it, this way everyone can have a chance to own it. Hope that clears it up some.