old Nike skate shoes before they became an official skate brand

M

mattpan730

Just putting out a question for anyone to help me with. I had a pair of old Nike skate shoes that bam margera wore in the old cky videos back when he was on the team when they were still experimenting with a skate brand. They were a sample my friend found on eBay and slightly used to skate in wondering if they came from someone on the team at the time? Basically what im getting at is does anyone know where I can even find a pic online of them or if they even had a name ha! I completely dogged them and eventually just threw them out wish I didn't now but if anyone has any info on them I'd appreciate some help. I've looked everywhere online and can't find anything about them. Please help me guys im dying to know what they were named or if they even ever had a name like I said they were samples so who knows but just hoping someone knows the sneakers I'm talking about? Thanks hope someone knows what im talking about lol

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
mattpan730 writes:

pretty sure they were called the choad.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LSD9402

I remember Koston raggin on those shoes something fierce lol.

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
LSD9402 writes:
Yeah not much thought went into them.. Supposedly bans trying to jump on the board again

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
sidious writes:
Never seen these before and bam was on the orginal Nike team? Damn.