Philippines Shopping Guide

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//bump1.gif WORD UP SUP TAKEOVER FAM!!! ITS EGOR1 FROM DA CHI....WISH I HAD ALL THIS INFO WHEN I WAS BACK IN DA MUDDAHLAND LAST YR...LOL EITHA WAY, IM GONNA BE BACK 2008 & NOW IM MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE BOUT DA HOTSPOTZ TO HUNT & THIS TIME HOPEFULLY WE WON'T BE PHONETAGGIN EACH OTHA SO I CAN STOMP THRU DA SHOP & SPEND DAT LUCHINI!!!!!! AS WELL AS GO PAINTIN WIT GRAVER & DA REST OF DA SBAFAMO!!!!! PEACE N BLESSINZ.

xsneakerheadx

ayee im heading over there on the 26th ..
and im wonderin how much kicks are gonna cost me ?
(retro jays sb dunks bapes etc.) and clothes (the hundreds supreme etc.)
hoping stuff is cheap .
not rape . somebody message me and lmk !
thanks a lot .

EaZyE24

ayee im heading over there on the 26th ..
and im wonderin how much kicks are gonna cost me ?
(retro jays sb dunks bapes etc.) and clothes (the hundreds supreme etc.)
hoping stuff is cheap .
not rape . somebody message me and lmk !
thanks a lot .
for shoes its kinda hard to find sb dunks or retro jordans over there. da only legit stuff you'll see is at a actualy nike retail store in da mall remember there are alot of fakes there so watch out
as for clothes no supreme or hundreds
u can find a greyone there i forgot which mall though. they got Tribal at malls lol

^^^ SAME HERe ;] . also. does anyone know any vinyl/record/deck/mixer shop anywhere near manila? my moms told me theres some in those SM malls
hit up mega mall or mall of asia dat shit is huge for records

odchie

Nice one wearyours.

I have read a locked thread here about someone asking for a skateshop here. Heres the link to JackAss skateshop. I know this guy, though he dont sell SB's.

http://jackassshop.multiply.com/

And there another one named Melrose, which is located along Tomas Morato. Coming from Tomas Morato corner Timog, walk straight to Tomas Morato, you can see the shop at the right side, its a small botique.

odchie

Wearyours, Jack is here in PI, but I heard he went to ozzy last time. So you were a rider, maybe I already seen you before, maybe back in Capitolyo days lol.

MORTUMCOLDBLADE

could anyone help me find a legit pair of nike dunk sb in the phillippines size 12, seems nike has forgotten to include the phillippines in selling nike sb

odchie

Please refer to wearyours post about getting legit sb's here in PI, or pm him for assistance on how to get to the place. Its Crate store at Makati along Reposo St.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.