Philippines Shopping Guide

Wearyours

ghettoimeldamarcosofsnkrz- word man! i just came from zambales im hella dark! negro out haha lol.. .wuts yer email or ym bro so i could contact you

Suave EVO

nice to see this. my bro is now in PI so he better get some fresh KiXZ.
too bad, I'm size 13, they wouldn't have that size. I've been there. eh

Happy New Year mga Pare!

Wearyours

suave- nice to hear that... wer your brother shop... he should pass greyone at rockwell and at take over shop and at the LRI business plaza at crates... nice car hahasuave- nice to hear that... wer your brother shop... he should pass greyone at rockwell and at take over shop and at the LRI business plaza at crates... nice car haha

Ebonix

this is sick dude. i remember when i was over there i couldnt find anything. but glad to see the PI is getting some gnarly shops.

alco

hi, newbie here!

just wanted to know if they still had sb's in crates? passed by greyone at rockwell but they had only a few pairs left..

amhead

you'd think philippine sneaker scene would be big... outside of jordans and lebrons it was only last year the hype started... people just started loving dunks here... and now filams.. filipino americans are trying to run the sneaker scene here.... no hate. im just telling reality...

it seems ppl who have the cash are starting stores... thats good.
and the people who have friends or relatives coming back and fort are making multiply sneaker sites... and you guys be charging so high its prolly cheaper for a fellow pinoy to order it themselves online... and pay for transferring money fees + shipping($40-$50!!!) and still get the item cheaper than what they sell here. Only reason they dont is cause the upcoming sneaker lovers, who have yet to own their first pair of dunks dont know where to buy online...

takeover, never been to your store and dont know how your prices are but im hoping it wont just be scenesters (who as a hobby spend their parent's money to look good in the fort every weekend) that can afford your stuff cause from what i hear you guys carry good stuff.

Rixynator

Hi, thanks for the guide tho it was kinda late for my dad to get it cause he went there for some work there and got me 3 nike shoes without telling me cause it was kinda like a surprise but little did I know that it were fakes. It made me very very sad face :(. There were not a rip off, my dad told me he could not tell fakes from legit (cause he is old) so he bought them. But according to my friends they say there are lots of fakes going on there. So shoppers watch out.

G

Lurker
Nice one wearyours.

I have read a locked thread here about someone asking for a skateshop here. Heres the link to JackAss skateshop. I know this guy, though he dont sell SB's.

http://jackassshop.multiply.com/

And there another one named Melrose, which is located along Tomas Morato. Coming from Tomas Morato corner Timog, walk straight to Tomas Morato, you can see the shop at the right side, its a small botique.
take note that there's a big tree in front of melrose. so it's kinda easy to pass it. haha. they got all you need there. specially if you're into fallen skate shoes.

xob

where is melrose located in timog..? i am in timog but i i cnt see melrose stroe here.. do they carry sb too..?

G

Lurker
where is melrose located in timog..? i am in timog but i i cnt see melrose stroe here.. do they carry sb too..?

i dont really remember where it is coz ive only been to melrose once. so yeah, it's really hard to spot coz there's this big ass tree in front of it and their store sign is kinda old.
the address is 201-A timog ave. qc.

but most of the shoes that they have are fallen. they got boards, trucks, everything. though at limited stocks only. the apparels that i remember are from DC and Fallen. Can't remember if they got adios or circas. maybe. you can hit em up at this no. though (02)4133958. and no, they dont have sbs last time i checked.

.nekkid

yo yo yo...any shops near subic bay? im in the navy and we pull into PI almost 4 times a year and i could never find a legit shop nike dunks.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.