Post your gifts.

Kr3st

Jun 24, 2007
I got some Beats by Dre. These are the only thing I wanted.

More to come...

$tunnaMan

Feb 3, 2008
gave these to myself //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif
(needed for school too)

epson nx400 printer

wacom bamboo tablet

warhead

Jan 15, 2006

From my Secret Santa. Flannel, Rodney Mullen bio and SB backpack. And got a iPod Shuffle at work.

Kr3st

Jun 24, 2007
are the headphones good Kr3st?
They are amazing. Simply amazing. You litterally can't hear someone talking who is right next to you. The bass is DEEP, the highs are high and the mids are wonderful. I wouldn't trade these headphones for anything else.

If you haven't used them or tried them out yet, I suggest you go to a best buy or apple store and try them.

$tunnaMan, that tablet is badass, what do you do with it? Do you use it professionally?

warhead, I never win shit. Just my luck. I have the same backpack but in black, always get compliments on it, I really am starting to like that green color.

$tunnaMan

Feb 3, 2008
$tunnaman the bamboo tablet is hella sick!
yes indeed !
thanks guys!!

$tunnaMan, that tablet is badass, what do you do with it? Do you use it professionally?
thanks brotha..im learning how to flat sketch and shit like that on my adobe programs..since im designing shoes and clothes..ima start to use it professionally just getting the hang of it pretty complicated, like you can edit pictures with it, paint, draw, write..its pretty trippy to be honest
it comes with this pen tool that you glide over the tablet and the amount of pressure you apply to the tablet the thiccer or thiner the stroke of the brush is..once i get used to it ill post some samples //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

graphic designer ehh?
yezzir..just getting started //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

monochrome

Apr 20, 2008
dam stunna...

tablet...
thats what i need

shoes are what i got so far
im totally grateful but i cant design logos and branding with sneakers!

$tunnaMan

Feb 3, 2008
dam stunna...

tablet...
thats what i need
that medium fun version
set me bacc 2 hot ones..well worth it tho //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

SBYubbs

Dec 1, 2007
hey stunna, what's the bamboo thing for anyways. I've googled it but doesn't realy explain much.

But this is what I've gotten for chrismas