Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Prom!

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
So it's around that time that people are starting to ask girls to go to prom. I just wanted to see how you guy's asked or are planning to ask...
I googled for ideas and they all suck d!ck, I got a pretty solid idea of how I'm gonna ask, but I just wanted to see what other people did.

Thanks.

datoneaznkid

Jan 18, 2010
get one of ur friends to go to the beach and imprint "PROM?" in the sand then take the girl out for a walk on the beach and lead her to the spot. oh yeah during sunset of course.

JayMillz

May 24, 2008
Keep it a huned. Be blunt.

"Ayo bitch wanna go to prom?"
"Yea, but dont talk to me like that. I'm a classy young lady, that word is degrading."
"Okay...... Bitch"

ztaylor420

Jan 16, 2008
You guys worry too much about this kind of stuff. How you ask isn't gonna change the girl's decision. If she wants to go with you, she'll say yes.

JayMillz

May 24, 2008
^Truth. Fxck being sweet and romantic.
If your nervous, and dnt know exactly how to ask her to prom, chances are your most likely not gunna get pxussy from the broad anyway, so why bother trying to be romantic.
Your not proposing to the bxtch.

ClownFeet

Jan 19, 2010
^why bother trying to be romantic.
that has just made my week! spoken like a true idol! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//laugh.gif

datoneaznkid

Jan 18, 2010
Keep it a huned. Be blunt.

"Ayo bitch wanna go to prom?"
"Yea, but dont talk to me like that. I'm a classy young lady, that word is degrading."
"Okay...... Bitch"
i like that. lol.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
So dont bag on me for this..

During my last High school rally for sports, my volleyball team was going up, as being part of the team and a co captain i got to introduce people and what not. So I plotted a way to ask the girl during the rally, had a friend help make big ass letters and shattt that said "PROM?" on 5 big ass poster board card things. I called her attention during the middle of the whole thing and then asked her to look at the stands where my friends were holding up the signs. Course she said yes, she was suprsied as fuc/

Bane

Mar 4, 2008
Baller^

modifiedz

Jul 9, 2009
My friend got me and the rest of the soccer team to put her name+his name=prom? on our stomachs and we pulled up our shirts after the game.

cock-killz

Feb 8, 2010
PWNST4R that was cool, high school is about having fun. It different from college so the more memories the better, unless you're one of those guys thats too cool to do anything or never gave a shattt because you have low self esteem.

DuhReeeezy

Aug 5, 2009
^Truth. Fxck being sweet and romantic.
If your nervous, and dnt know exactly how to ask her to prom, chances are your most likely not gunna get pxussy from the broad anyway, so why bother trying to be romantic.
You are fu@%#$^ hilarious!

coolkid7040

Sep 21, 2007
PWNST4R that was cool, high school is about having fun. It different from college so the more memories the better, unless you're one of those guys thats too cool to do anything or never gave a shattt because you have low self esteem.
truth. high school is pretty stupid until you graduate and it's over, then you realize how fun it was so try and make the most while you're still there. For mine I gave my ex a cupcake that had "prom?" written in icing. Needless to say she gave me a fantastic night afterwards haha

francisb

Jan 23, 2009
even though I'm going with my gf and everyone knows, I still made a HUGE sign that i put on her locker that said "I LOVE YOU. PROM?"

aminazn

Apr 10, 2007
whats prom?

pron?!?@?!@

ahhhaha

i just asked the grl straight up i think if u do the extra they might think you wanna be there boyfriends or samthing!

duydosomething

Nov 27, 2007
Same, I just asked a girl if she wanted to go to prom with me and she said yeah. Sometimes I feel like some guys do their prom proposal in public just to increase the chances of the girl saying yes haha. Cause if they said no, they would look like a bitchhh.

Not calling any of you guys out, I just think SOME people do that

408phus

May 5, 2007
Just asked someone this week to Senior BALLLLIN. Which aint till the end of MAY but I had to get dibs //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif
Haha.
Proms gonna be dope. Personal blunts before and after!
Still trying to figure out if i should wear just black and white blazers or 3M V's
Homegirls daddy bettter let her stay at the hotel afterwards.

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
i asked a girl to homecoming by jumping out of a refrigerator box at a JV football game and on my chest it said homecoming? and then yes maybe or yes and then she had to come down and check the box. keep in mind i was fat as fuc/< at the time and had a bad ass farmers tan.

lulz

EDIT:props to you pwnstar for the originality but you were still on the volleyball team....