"New" Fakes

bridgener

May 22, 2006
Has anyone seen a fake of any of the later release Dunk SB's? I'm talking about the colourways released after the redesign of the shoe. 

T

Thomas Sylvia

I'm almost 100% sure the answer is yes

bridgener

May 22, 2006
I figured as much, with releases like the pusheads and 2012 supreme lows. Anyone know how to spot a pair of new fakes?

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
This is sad to think of, but as we all know........................Their coming.

T

Thomas Sylvia

Get any release you can from a legit skateshop or a seller with a good rep. Stay away from eBay sellers that look any sort of sketchy and websites that ain't legit. Do that and you should be able to stay away from fakes

D

Dave Arkansas Rudabaugh

Fakes are everywhere . There is money to be made in fakes and that is the bottom line . A few ppl above me had very good suggestions , I would strongly suggest that if your buying on eBay or any site where you are not 100% have your kicks LC'd by 330ic BEFORE I repeat BEFORE you buy them . There is also a giant fake guide which I personally found very helpful . My 2 cents hope it helps someone ! .

bridgener

May 22, 2006
Yeah, I'm looking at a pair of red supreme lows in size 10 worn twice, for sale locally. I talked the guy down to 325 for them. It's a decent price I think, but I just don't know how to spot fakes like I do with the older stuff. I haven't been able to find any legit guide for anything newer. It's the kind of deal that could end up being profitable, or could be a flop.