Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Relationships

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
Well I was going to say to change your friends out first off.
I remember you saying something about your boy being creepy. Have you ever heard "show me your friends and I'll show you who you are."? It's definitely true, not necessarily meaning you being creepy however that's what is around you and that's never good. Years ago I used to chill with dudes that would talk about getting pussy but that's about all they would do, so then I changed up my social circle with people that wouldn't stress the point of getting girls and would have them around. People around you have more influence on you than you think.

I would also recommend if you want a girl that doesn't smoke than perhaps you should stay off or at least reduce your sessions. Take drinking for example, I used to drink in heavy amounts hence my kidney stones and I would meet chicks that liked to get wasted too. Was it fun? Hell yeah but those girls were a waste of time and hopeless. I'm not saying be a goody too shoe but it doesn't make sense to pine for a good girl when your not sending out somewhat of the same message.

I guess my last tip would be not to stress the fact that she's into one subject or hobby that your into too much. You said she's into MMA but you also said you've known her/gotten to know her for just a couple of days. Well maybe she is a huge fan of pride fighting and maybe she does know what the Vale Tudo is but she might have some serious problems elsewhere but your not noticing them because your "blinded by love" as stated before. I love a girl that knows what's up with Paperboy 2 and Call of Duty but if she can't take a joke or she has a potentially annoying laugh you gotta prioritize what you really want. There will be other fighting fans and if not you'll meet a girl that cares enough to share your interests. That's the keeper.

Ken you just gotta go with how you feel and not think about what's she feeling. I'm telling you you have to be selfish sometimes because if your always putting yourself out there and your always putting her feelings before yours than that seems like a one sided relationship and as the 1950's can show you that doesn't truly work.

On a lighter note, I noticed something last night I'd like to share with you guys. So I hung out with two groups of girls last night at different intervals of the night. First I kicked it with these three girls who were pretty and what not and they weren't stuck up or anything y'know, just straight to be around. As the night when on I noticed that myself or one of my friends would have to get the conversation going otherwise they wouldn't say anything and get on their phone for a second. That really bothers me and I'm not one to stay quiet I'm sure you can imagine so when this happened I said to one of them "how come your quiet I know you got a lot to say but it seems like you don't wanna say the wrong thing girl I'm not going to judge you" and I just got an embarrassed laugh and some redding of the face as a reply. After that though there was no phone being out but it still seemed like these girls just couldn't keep a conversation going if their life depended on it but they wouldn't have to since they rely on looks to attract guys. Now these girls had to go home three hours later or so and I wasn't ready to go home so we took them home and went to a kickback a friend of a friend was throwing. Now there was four girls and out of the bunch the highest rated girl (imo) was like a 7 but with these girls I had myself a good ass time talking about some topics. Like these girls had something to say about all sorts of things and it was educated yet funny shit just the way I like it. So it's funny that these girls that aren't as physically appealing as the other girls are the ones that keep shit going and keep me interested in what we're talking about.

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
Hey guys, the canadian pothead has love problems too. So heres the story, I met this girl two days ago and she seems pretty cool and shit. While I was trying to get to know her, a buddy of mine always say some bs to get me thinking. Which incluces blazing her up, well to be honest although I do admit I'm a major pothead, I won't want a potential girlfriend to be the same. So today my friend had the balls to just prank call her with his phone just to see what happens. He thinks it's funny as shit, and I just shrugged it off as a joke, but inside it's like WTF. This girl is like sorta like my dream girl. She like fights, and especially K-1. Just that alone is almost impossible to find, and also shes the type i'd feel. I donno whats happening but my buddy is pretty much fucking with me, he says its a joke and keeps saying he's gonna call her. So what should I do? step up a notch and not be a pussy or what?

Sorry for the long paragraph guys, needed the help, major pothead gonna go crazy cause of this shit.

Cheers,
Eric
you guys are all giving the wrong advice. if a girl even knows what K-1 is I would definitely be thinking of turning her into girlfriend material. now you did make a beginners mistake by saying shes the girl of your dreams within the first days of seeing her but ill look past that. my next bit of advice is you cant be a pussy niceguy all the time around her because lets be real, if she likes fighting, and K-1 no less, shes into guys who arent sissies. now all thats left is to talk to her but dont make it seem like shes the only girl in your rotation and the biggest advice is DONT BE A PUSSY!

EDIT: to bighexo, doesnt sound like youre the ladies man you thought you are so dont worry about the first group of girls but personally i wouldnt of called them out like that if you considered ever trying to hangout with them again. you might have to settle with "7's" for a while

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
"how come your quiet I know you got a lot to say but it seems like you don't wanna say the wrong thing girl I'm not going to judge you"
I do this too. Call her out on her shyness, say it seriously but mix it with a little bit of banter.
In some cases the girl will later on tell me it's because "she's shy around cute guys". But don't spend too much time trying to make the girl open up, make an attempt or two and then keep it moving. Don't wanna invest too much time into a girl that's not attracted to you or can't keep a conversation.

Sakui77

May 29, 2009
Thanks for the help guys. I've finally gone past the "blinded by love" phase, and now I'm just seeing whats up in life. Anyways big thanks to qberrrt, stoners unite man. You were right man, can't be a pussy, even though I had an accident last year, I think it's time for me to get back into MMA training. I'm the only guy outta my training partners that havent had an MMA fight. Althought I've been in some amaetur Kickboxing fights in the past, I gotta get my ass working out and training with my partners again. I'll keep you guys updated!

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
keep me posted!!
i live 10 minutes away from the gym that cyborg and fabricio verdum train at. i see them all the time

Sakui77

May 29, 2009
keep me posted!!
i live 10 minutes away from the gym that cyborg and fabricio verdum train at. i see them all the time
Wanderlei Silva = my man crush ahahaha no homo. But yo thats sick, I train with the same team that Jason Macdonald fights out of, pretty sick shit. Althought Werdum is good, he's gonna lose to Fedor.

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
yea ive shook hands with wanderlei back when he used to train here but he started up his own gym in vegas thats pretty nice.

all you need to do is tell that chick you posted that you got a fight coming up and shell be all over your nuts.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
PM each other, Stay on topic guys.

rockthabells

Sep 6, 2008
thanks nic+pwn+alan, I learned that I have to set my boundaries, try to remain a good bf while not putting myself too far out.I get what you mean though alan, I suppose that's where my built up frustration comes from, sometimes I feel like it's a one sided relationship. I'll take this weekend as a little break, we'll see how it goes when she comes back monday.

Resolution

Dec 7, 2007
I'm bringing the topic back. I think I just lost the TRUE love of my life tonight, we're not officially together but it's the 5th time I've fucked up with her and it's because of some other broad and my ex. This girl is 120% all to me and I'm 50% to her (because of long distance and ex) but the ex is 50% to me. The choice is obvious but why do I choose not to? Fuck. Need a new perspective on this. Help.

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
you guys are all giving the wrong advice. if a girl even knows what K-1 is I would definitely be thinking of turning her into girlfriend material. now you did make a beginners mistake by saying shes the girl of your dreams within the first days of seeing her but ill look past that. my next bit of advice is you cant be a pussy niceguy all the time around her because lets be real, if she likes fighting, and K-1 no less, shes into guys who arent sissies. now all thats left is to talk to her but dont make it seem like shes the only girl in your rotation and the biggest advice is DONT BE A PUSSY!

EDIT: to bighexo, doesnt sound like youre the ladies man you thought you are so dont worry about the first group of girls but personally i wouldnt of called them out like that if you considered ever trying to hangout with them again. you might have to settle with "7's" for a while

I won't get into ladies man or not but you forget to keep in mind I talk to one girl and one of my friends gets the other and so on. The bored one is the one my homie is handling or lack therof but I know once one wants to go home they all do so that's the reason for what I did and the phone being brought out. I'm pretty sure I mentioned only one of them got her phone out correct? You also gotta forgot to think "wait this dude chilled with two NEW groups of females that's not bad for a Friday". Finally you said we're giving the wrong advice yet, I don't want to quote myself or Nic but the last bit you said sounds kinda almost exactly what we just finished telling dude. That is all.

Your welcome Ken and Nic, I know it was super casual I hope it didn't come across like I said it angry I should of added a LOL since I said it with a smile. Just for the record tonight I stayed home and ate my valentine cheesecake someone left on my doorstep (all middle school crush and shit haha) while watching nip/tuck I'm no casanova or don juan 365 haha.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Np, rockthabells, gl with everything man.

I'm bringing the topic back. I think I just lost the TRUE love of my life tonight, we're not officially together but it's the 5th time I've fucked up with her and it's because of some other broad and my ex. This girl is 120% all to me and I'm 50% to her (because of long distance and ex) but the ex is 50% to me. The choice is obvious but why do I choose not to? Fuck. Need a new perspective on this. Help.

This happened to me also when I had my first serious relationship. The funny thing is too that there was a large distance between us. But however, I did learn that even though I did learn how I should be and how I should handle the situation, it came too little, too late. It's sad to say, but it's true. Now I know a guy would like to have options but the thing is, if you know the obvious choice then why you continue to act otherwise? A girl can only take a dude back so many times, I personally believe one of the worst things a guy can do is break a girls heart. It's not clean, not happy, and definitely not quick. With the situation that you are in, if you really feel that she is the love of your life, and even though the distance is killing you, keep at it, and fight. She's probably not going to trust you.. for awhile.. maybe not even at all, and if that is something you can live with and bear with for the rest of your relationship, then so be it. But if you feel like you can keep yourself committed, then maybe it's time to move on, with either chick. You know what they say, "Let it go, if it's really meant to be, it'll come back, if it doesn't, then it never really was yours."

hopefully I helped out a little bit, best of luck to you.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
"I Want A Girl When I Want A Girl. And When I Don't Want A Girl, I Want A Girl Who Understands That" - Phonte Of Little Brother

Resolution

Dec 7, 2007
Pwnstar: Thanks for input, I think I might try and work it out with her but I don't know how she's gonna take it or if she will even give me another chance. I may have used all my lifelines in the previous chances, Should I just pour out my heart to her?

Flyguynic: It's not that I don't want her, I think that I'm putting the girl that's into me aside (for now?) and trying to salvage something from my Ex. But my Ex has turned out to be a psycho since we broke up. I think I'm beginning to solve my own problems ha, but how should I re-approach the situation with the other girl?

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
I dont think you should pour your heart onto her. That might make you look desperate and far from being able to mantain the relationship you guys want to have. If you show her weakness and beg her and pour out your heart onto her then she might try and take advantage of that. The best thing in my opinion is to try your best to meet her halfway and understand that you did fuck up and that if you really want this to work that you are going to have to sacrifice alot and try and sometime probably even have to swallow your pide but like I said if she really means that much to you then you would try to do your best for it. Best of luck on that end..

As for you what you were saying to Nic, in my opinion, I've been in that situation with the last chick I was in a relationship with before my current gf. I tried having best of both worlds and what man doesn't want that right? But it comes to bite you in the rear.

Remember..two can play that game.

hope this helps man.

qberrrt

Dec 26, 2006
no tough love for resolution?

nickpoum

Apr 17, 2008
shit been single for almost 6 months now im looking for a girl to actually stay with like sticking with one girl

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
I hated being single for the longest time too. Then the love of my life just fell in my lap. Sometimes you just got to let nature take its course.

nickpoum

Apr 17, 2008
hell yeah bro cause im getting tired of being single and i see a cute girl everywhere i go but then i just say screw it and do my own thing im gonna start taking actions hahaha im tired of dating asian girls im gonna date a white chick haha

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Looks are only half of what a girl is rated on in my opinion, if that. In my opinion, i rate personality alot higher, but the looks do have to be up there for me.. just saying ha. Cause a girl can be the flyest chick, but she can be the dumbest and worst bitch ya ever could meet. ya diig?!