Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Relationships

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
If you feel like your chick is being too clingy call her out on her bullshit right away but in a non confrontational way.

"Babe, I feel like your becoming a little clingy and Im telling you this now because I like what we have and I want us to work."

Have a confident tone of voice while saying it and don't say anything else after words, no matter how she reacts.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
To be honest, feeling the effects of a long distance relationship. Working it out tho.

Can only imagine how life will be after I join the marines.

Nic knows wsup with me and that tho.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
Do you even have a ship date yet?

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
June 21st man. I was suppose to leave February 8th, but I got hurt at work and fucked up my foot/leg so I've been on crutches since then.

How about you tho? What's yours?

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
Don't know yet, should be soon though. Really the only way you'll be able to get a date to leave with the Air Force the way it is now is by doing a Special Forces job or quick ship.

How far is the distance between you two? What im trying to get as is maybe breaking things off with ol' girl so you can have your fun before you leave. Easy said than done but that would be my plan.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Oh i see, i remember you told me your job too.. is it still that? I had to change my job since i had to change date. -_- . I assume quick ship would you being going on an open contract tho?

Nah, I've heard alot of people ask me about that. But I'm going to stay with her. She is going to school in Arizona and I live in California, but I fly here about every month while I can still see her and spend time.

Resolution

Dec 7, 2007
Oh i see, i remember you told me your job too.. is it still that? I had to change my job since i had to change date. -_- . I assume quick ship would you being going on an open contract tho?

Nah, I've heard alot of people ask me about that. But I'm going to stay with her. She is going to school in Arizona and I live in California, but I fly here about every month while I can still see her and spend time.
Sounds like a good deal //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.gif

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
Is it a douchebag move to ask a friend with benefits to shave her snatch?

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008

Nah, quick ship is when you go to MEPS in the morning and if a person didn't show up to leave you get their job.

Eh....nvm man. I was gonna give you reason's on why you should break it off, but it's whatever. Hopefully you don't have to learn the hard way.

Pics or gtfo.

Is it a douchebag move to ask a friend with benefits to shave her snatch?
Hell nah. It should already be shaved or at least neatly trimmed, tell her to tighten up. You got options right? Then don't be scared to tell her how it is.

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
Hell nah. It should already be shaved or at least neatly trimmed, tell her to tighten up. You got options right? Then don't be scared to tell her how it is.
True shit son. Good look.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Yo Nic in all respect to my gf, I'm not going to post a pic of her, hopefully the decision is respected by everyone else as well. But I know what you mean, but we're handling it and we should be fine.

Hopefully I don't get shit.

Resolution

Dec 7, 2007
True shit son. Good look.
If she's comfortable enough to be your FWB, she should be able to take the criticism. Assuming that you guys are atleast good friends.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
Yo Nic in all respect to my gf, I'm not going to post a pic of her, hopefully the decision is respected by everyone else as well. But I know what you mean, but we're handling it and we should be fine.

Hopefully I don't get shit.

Cool respectable explanation bro

Sakui77

May 29, 2009
I found out that the girl was a slut. She wanted to fuck my boy, but my boy told her to fuck off. Thanks for the help guys, or else I'd be fucked over by some slut. Any how I just found out some girl I hooked up with last summer has HIV now. Thank god I didn't stay there long enough to plow her, but got the good old BJ.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
HIV definitely no bueno. Still get checked for other shit tho..

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
Don't let the lost psychologist in me show but how does that make you feel Shaka?

Damn that sucks about girl being a jump off dude. But better early off than when you are into this girl making things complicated.

What's that? Don't go based off common interests to measure how well off you guys will be together??
I guess I do know a little of what I'm talking about, picture that.
Your welcome bro and now you know to the non-believers.

ChristianEf9

Apr 23, 2008
i had been dating this chick for a year and a couple months.. towards the end of the relationship things started to run badly, fights here and there bullshit 24hrs a day, Anyway one day after she got off of work she called me and told me she needed to "talk", this was last month btw.
so she dumped me, she gave me thee ol i love you but im just not in love with you anymore. and pretty much told me she wanted to party with her friends and not feel guilty that i would be mad and blahblah.

so 4 days later she texts me that she wants to come over and talk about things so of course i still have feelings for her and do love her so i let her come to my house and she tells me that she misses me and shes starting to think she made a bad choice. So we pretty much gott back together and things start running smoothly again for two weeks and one day after work i give her a call to see whats up and she tells that she cant be with me again this time she has no fucking reason. it was totally random.

So 3 weeks have gone by and i dont feel much feelings for her, but i feel like shes playing a bunch of games with me like telling me shes going to come over and when it comes to the time she was suppose be here i get no show no call or text. shes going out with friends, guys and shit.. and i even think shes talking to some new dude now. and shes just putting all of this out there for everyone to see but in a way i know its being aimed at me.. i feel like i want to call her and just tlak shit to her but if i do i think ill be giving her the attention she wants..

i just wanna know the right way to deal with everything. when everything seems to be bothering me.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Honestly? Fuck it. If she's trying to play games then drop the bitch and bounce. You don't need to be hanging around and waiting for her move. Just bounce. Shes obviously trying to do something and trying to milk any attention she can get from you. Or anything from you for that matter. If she's going out with other dudes why dont you try talking and going out with other girls, doesnt have to mean anything. But it does help to show you can do just fine without her. She's obviously not acting/feeling/thinking the way you might be, and oviosuly has no consideration to just put shit down for good. Hanging around isn't going to help, and moping around and waiting around for her isn't going to either bro. Do what you know you should do. Good luck.

Hope i helped.

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
This is what you do.
First off, you know how she said she didn't want to feel guilty about going out with her friends?
What that means is there's a guy promising her something you can't and her being (presumably) young and naive she fell for it.
Now after this she realizes this dude isn't as safe and secure as what she use to have and so she wants a fall back plan so to speak.
Basically her ace in the hole and that's you. Now the best thing to do, face facts that another dude is getting at her and she's trying to play you.
Talk to other females, spend time with your boys because almost every dude who gets a girl turns MIA for a while and most importantly if she tries to contact you just casually be like "I'm kinda busy right now I'll call you back" and then don't. Remember that things didn't work out in the first place for a reason, if your having these kind of communication problems now chances are it won't get better between you guys anymore. People don't change but feelings do my friend.