Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

Relationships

robinho23

Sep 5, 2008
yo bucket a fancy type of pasta is always great too..

Sakui77

May 29, 2009
hell yeah bro cause im getting tired of being single and i see a cute girl everywhere i go but then i just say screw it and do my own thing im gonna start taking actions hahaha im tired of dating asian girls im gonna date a white chick haha
WORD, this is what I'm doing now.

Matthew_fool

Apr 2, 2006
haha all girls are drama guys.. doesn't matter their skin color. although those filipinas like to f-ck with me damn them....

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Every girl is going to be f-cking with a dude and his head (no pun intended).

Good girl -> falls for a-hole -> a-hole breaks good girls heart -> good girl meets nice guy -> nice guy tries to get at her and be there, etc. -> good girl goes back to a-hole that fucked her over -> nice guy turns into a-hole -> a-hole meets good girl...

and the cycle repeats until a dude decides to break off that habit

nickpoum

Apr 17, 2008
^hahaha that seems about right haha nicely put though

baesa38

Aug 21, 2009
hahha PWNST4R even though thts not entirely true, its a great way to put it. ive seen that happen before though. guys..just dont be that a-hole!! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
It may not be entirely true, but it's very relative to alot of what goes on in the world today tho! haha

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
I walk the line on Pwnstar's disposition. See because I know better than to be a bitch ass nice guy but I couldn't be a straight a-hole if I wanted to, I just meet girls that don't play that bullshit and don't want a relationship just some company. That's what you need when you're young, not a relationship. Otherwise you think they are all the illustrious "one",

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
You it's always safe to walk down the middle and know how to be a bit of both. Can't have a bitch just walk all over you and think tehy can run you, that's no bueno.

wittommy

Aug 24, 2009
What's good N-SB, this is part my introduction, and part I need some damn help.

Anyways, I mostly just use this site for buying Sb's and shat, but lately I am in a bit of a problem...

So, this girl who is just a friend right now, asked me out a little more than a year ago, and I said no because I didn't really like her back then. But lately we have been talking and stuff, and flirting a bit. Turns out she invited me over to her house on Sunday just this past week, kinda like a date. Anyways, in between the time when I rejected her and now she has had like 5 boyfriends, so she is kinda messing around with a lot of dudes. I don't really know if I should even begin dating her because she has a bit of a reputation to go through guys a lot. So should I even start dating her, or just keep space between us and stay friends? I don't wanna be just another guy, you know? I know it sounds kinda lame, but whatever... What would you all do?

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
Alright Tommy lemme start by saying welcome to the General Discussion boards.

Now check it, you sound like the type to wife a chick. Ain't nothing wrong with that but you have to understand this girl isn't the one for that. She has a reputation? Even lies have a grain of truth. If you're looking to knock one out real quick, more power to ya but DO NOT try to make her your main chick we call that a Capt. Save 'Em and you'll end up mad at yourself and talking about how girls don't know what they want/only go for the a-hole dudes. You'll find yourself a girl that will watch movies and eat pepperidge farm cookies with you but it won't be with this girl. IMO you should take her down for the simple reason that you might look back and beat yourself up for staring down that gift horse in the mouth when opportunity came knocking. Good luck to you and yours.

wittommy

Aug 24, 2009
Yeah, that is what I was kinda thinking. I am definitely not looking for a wifey, but certainly something more serious than a f-ck and chuck. I think I still might go over to her house anyways, and just see what's up. Anyways, thanks for the input man.

PWNST4R

Jun 21, 2006
Aint nothing wrong with playing the field yo. Just keep your options open and if she isnt going to make you her number one then why should you? Life is too short to keep on playing games. But you should know what's up already, if she really wants something with you and you feel the same, then you two will be fine. If not, keep it coo and casual, do your thing and let her do hers. The ball will only go as far as you choose to throw it. Good luck man.

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
Anyone up for team "We wife 'em, not one night 'em"? lol

I'm a cuffin ass dude, just my style. I burn bridges a lot though, gotta stop doing that.

wittommy

Aug 24, 2009
Thanks for all the input guys. Anyways, I went over to her place for like 3 hours and she basically said she is looking for something more serious too. So, I might just take a chance on her, cause she is fine as hell and turns out to be pretty nice.

PS, I'm down for the team Crazy...

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
Keep your options open guys, do I have to start posting again?

sole.

Jun 4, 2005
please don't.

gaberockka_NSB

Apr 8, 2008
Everyone please make sure to have as much promiscuous sex as possible, avoid developing feelings for any of your sexual conquests, and prioritize money over bitches, so that FlyGuyNic doesn't feel compelled to come back and teach us all how to pimp

wittommy

Aug 24, 2009
I hope I didn't awake a sleeping monster here...

sole.

Jun 4, 2005
"thats what she said" ^^

truth...